he did WHAT?!?!!?!

Ashley POV

I have probably been sitting by Angel for almost and hour when a nurse walked in. She looked at me and smiled. She went around to the other side of Angel where she was connected to a heart moniter. She checked the machine and then gave Angel some medicine through her iv, which also was on that side. I watched the nurse quietly for a moment. "Ma'am?" I asked quietly.

She looked up and me and smiled, "How can I help you?" she asked me.

"I was wondering if you could tell me what all happened, my sister forgot to tell what exacrtly happened to Angel." I asked her, it didn't feel as weird to refer to Raven as my sister as I thought it would have. The nurse nooded at me and went to Angel's chart. She read it for a moment before frowning at it.

"It appears that the minnor things are several cuts, bruises, and a few burns that look to be from a cigarette. The thing that is probably causing her the most pain is the fact that she was raped. Hmm that must have been why the cops were here earlier." she said still frowning at the chart.

"Did you say rape?" I asked feeling a sudden burst of white hot rage course through my viens. I clenched my fists trying to stay as calm as I humanly could. I looked up at the nurse and saw her nodd her head. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT KIND OF FATHER DOES THAT TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!?" I found myself shouting. The nurse looked at me wide eyed. I quickly took a couple of deep breaths, I didn't want to wake up Angel. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout...." I started.

"You're fine, if i found out something like this happened to someone I cared about I probably would find myself yelling too...." she said in a nice voice. "We'll I suppose I will leave you to it...is there anything I can get you while you're here?"

"No I should be fine for now." I replied. After she left i pulled out my phone and texted Andy.

    Andy's POV

I have been siitting with Raven for an hour waiting to hear something from Ash when my phone vibrated. I looked down to check it and saw that it was Ash.

Ash: Andy her father raped her, fucking raped her and on top of it burned her with a cigarette and she has bruises everywhere, the one thing I'm not sure if he did it or not is the cuts on her.

Me: He did WHAT? Who does that to their own flesh and blood what is wrong with him? And you can ask her when she wakes up if she did the cuts or if he did, and other than that how is she?

Ash: She's been asleep since I got her, I asked a nurse what happened. I hope he gets locked up for good man....

Me: MEEE too and we should be with her and Raven every step of the way...

Ash: Agreed, I'll text you when she wakes up

Me: Alright, behave

Authors note: sorry for the short update gotta love writers blooock lol please vote and leave a comment!!!! i will love you foreverrrrr and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Ash: i think they get it....

shush your mouth!