Showtime

Angel's POV

It's been a week since Raven and I started touring with Black Veil Brides. They were performing in Dallas, Texas tonight. Raven was decked out in BVB merch, and so was I (which I have more than I ever could have thought possible thanks to Andy.)  Raven had her normally blonde hair dyed black and red and teased out in a half scene half emo style and her crystal blue eyes outlined in thick black eyeliner. She was wearimg red skinnie jeans with an Andy Biersack shirt, she had her bvb logo necklace on and her bvb bracelets. Her long nails were painted black with Andy and a heart on one hand, and BVB! and another heart on the other hand.

I was wearing a Purdy 69 shirt (that Ash gave me) and white and black skinnie jeans, I had on one of Ash's star necklaces (he insisted I wear it) and a bunch of BVB bracelets. My nails were plain black and Raven and I had on matching chucks. My platinum hair had blue highlights.

"You two ready?" CC said walking up to us. Raven gave a hearty yup while I nodded. I hate to say I havent really talked much since I got out of the hospital (well less than I ususally did.) I knew Raven  was worried and I had a feeling so was everyone else but I wasn't ready to talk just yet.  Raven and I followed the BVB members inot the building. They took us to behind the stage and told us to stay here. Ash gave me a tight hug before he went to get the final touches done before they performed. I saw Andy talking to Raven before he hugged her and went to go do whatever he had to.

After five minutes they all walked on stage, Andy gave one of his speeched and they opened with Rebel Love Song. After that they played Reveliution, New Religion, In the End and a few others, they closed with Lost It All. Ash said they played Lost It All for a cetain someone and I wondered who that was. After the show a very sweaty Andy ran up and hugged me. "EWWW ANDY GET OFF!!!" I shouted.

"She speaks!" he declared, "HEY ASH LET'S GIVE HER A SWEATY ANDLEY SAMMICH!!!"

"Let's no-" I started but got cut off when Ash's body slammed into my free side. "EWWWW GUYS!"

They laughed louder. "Let the poor girl go." Jinxx said while walking by. They let go and Andy walked off to go bug Raven. Ash stayed and smiled at me.

"Let's go to the meet and greet?" he asked.

"I'll pass, I am after all not famous." I replied, he looked sad for a moment but walked off after nodding. Why do I suddenly feel as if Ilet him down in a way?