What do you mean

Angel's Pov.

I was sitting ont he couch with Ash when Raven walked up. I looked over at her and smiled. "Hey hun, my mom is on the phone and wants to talk to you." she said. I nodded and took the phone from her.

I put it up to my ear, "Hello?" I said.

"Hey honey, I have some big news for you. Have Raven get the rest of the band and when they're there put the phone on speaker." she said.

"Hey Raven she wants you to get the rest of the guys." I said while putting the phone on speaker. "Hey you're on speaker, and Raven and Adny are getting the boys."

"Okay good, let me know when everyone is there." She said. After a few minutes RAven and Andy had found everyone."They're here." I said. She was silent again for a few minutes.

"Angel....The police stopped by this morning to tell me to let you know your father has escaped and they think he may be after you." She said. I felt tears come to my eyes, I felt Ash wrap an arm around me protecively."I wanted everyone so I can ask for you guys to look after my girls, I know it's asking a lot but they mean the world to me."

"You don't have to worry, we will look after then cause they're like our family too!" Jinxx said.

"If he comes near either of them nothing is stopping me from going to jail." Ash said with his voice full of venom.

"Same here, I would kill for both of them." Andy growled.

"You can count on us backing you up guys," Cc said. The only who who hadn't said anything was Jake. He looked deep in thought.

"Hey guys, if the girls aren't in the tour bus, they shouldn't be alone. Even when we are performing. And maybe they shouldn't be alone when they're on the tour bus..." Jake said with a very serious look. "That way we know 24/7 that they're safe untill he gets caught again?" Everyone agreed with Jake

"Thank you boys, I have to go, but you all better keep in touch." Raven's mom said and hung up. I turned and cried harder than before on Ash who wrapped me up in his arms and held me tight.

"Baby, I am not going to let anyone hurt you ever again!" he whispered. I couldn't bring my self to stop crying.

Ashley's Pov.

Angel was in my arms and she hadn't stopped crying and it has been almost ten minutes. I didn't know what to do so I started singing Lost it All. Halfway through she calmed down. By the time I finished the song she was asleep in my arms. I picked her up and went back towards the bunks. I was about to put her in her bunk when Andy walked up. "Hey, Ash, why don't you put her in your bunk and have her sleep there with you tonight...she may need it." I nodded and walked towards mine and  Andy helped me put her in it (since it was one of the top bunks) and I climbed in shortly after. "Night Ash."

"Night Andy." I said and curled around Angel's sleeping form.