Valentines Day

Andy's Pov.

So Raven and Angel have been on tour with us for the last few months and Valentines Day is next week. I want to try to do something nice for the girls (not cause I happen to be crushnig on Raven or anything like that...*sweat drop*) Okay maybe I have the smallest crush on her. Can you blame me she is so cute. In know Ash is crushing on Angel hard core. I mean HARD core. He has been writing songs about her and when she isn't around he talks about her, CC and I think it's cute but kinda annoying, Jake and Jinxx wanna get them them together, so we have been planning something big. It of course has to do with Valentines Day. I think i am going to ask her to be my girly friend. I just don't know how to do it just yet. I hope Ash asks  Angel soon. He seriously won't stop talking to her. I love the guy but still.

Jake was with Ella, and JInxx was with Sami. The girls took Raven and Angel out to get clothes for tonight. I swear that those two love shopping. I wonder what the girls got to wear. I found myself imagining Raven in a sexy sleek black dress, with a v cut neck line. Oh boy I couldn't wait.

_______time skip________

The boys and I were done getting ready for our dinner date. The girls were all still getting ready. How long do girls need to get ready for something. 

"Dude how long does it take to get ready for something!!" Ash half way shouted. I gave him an are you serious look.

"You're one to talk man, you take and hour and a half to do your hair!" Cc groaned at him. We all gave him pointed looks. He blushed scarlet. At that moment the girls came out of the bathroom.

"Why is Ash a tomato?" Raven asked. I looked over at her planning to answer but I ended up being speachless. She was wearing a black corset that had red roses all over it. She had on leather leggings. God she looked hot.... this was way better than what I had imagined.

"Ash is a tomato because I embarressed him." Cc said laughing. Ash went an even darker shade of red. This was going to be a fun night.

heyyy guts sorry for thelong time no post and the short chappy but ive been super busy. ASSSLLO my friend is doing readings on this story on youtube and when she gets the videos posted i would be super appiceative if you could watch them and subscriblez to them for her

mucho love!!!

her youtuber name is kittylovesptv