13. Saliva was mine

ANNY'S POV

Song~Ember Island- umbrella

''Lora how could you say yes without my consent, no one knows better than you, that how much  I hate those idiots! ."
I scolded Lora while gripping my steering wheel tightly out of frustration and annoyingness.

Meanwhile, she is busy licking ice cream like it's the fascinating thing that could ever exist over this earth

"Lora, I'm gonna kill you if there would be any mess or any drop of ice cream left in my car ".

''Don't worry your parents are rich they gonna buy you a new one".

Sometimes this girl leaves me in a dilemma that she loves me or my money.

'' Yeah, they are so rich that they didn't show themselves up for the last 6 months.''
suddenly sorrow ness took over me

''My ice cream wants to feed your belly ''.

Lora shove her ice cream in front of my face and looking at me with dedicated serious eyes, I took that from her hand ate the whole remaining ice cream and I could feel her boring eyes towards ice cream with regression bout why she offered me that. she is really my little bundle of happiness!

"I know you are regretting but what say you deserve it, you agree with those boys without taking my feeling into consideration ''

she gasped while opening her mouth widely I don't know when she does that I find it cute
'' I did all of this for you and zack, so you both could clear your misunderstanding and he could finally talk to me normally .''

I forgot how much she ships the ANNY X ZACK ship.
''I told you many times that there is nothing between us, we are just friends'' Lora glared at me like she is not believing anything that is coming out of my mouth

''Anny, he loves you, and I'm not telling you to fuck him .... I'm just saying that you should look after yours feeling, might be you have a tiny bit of it but you are rejecting it...and I'm sure you have feelings for him cause the word fuck came out of my mouth is still making you blushed''.
I hate this girl for really making my heart feel the weird things.

''Lora, for a god sake could you please never talk to me in such a serious mode cause I love you more when you talk nuisance". That's true her serious mode always makes me freak out.

"what you expect from me after eating whole ice cream of mine?! ''.she said with a pouty face

"But missy money was mine!".

"yeah, but saliva was mine!".

"fine, there more at the backseat ...stop pouting now, otherwise I'm gonna kick you out, out of my car" Her whole face lit up with excitement.

"Anny Lora loves you and she won't talk about zack anymore, if you don't like him leave him, Lora is enough for you and she will protect you from him". Everybody she is back.

A smile made a way through my face that I'm raising a wild heart kid.

"Hey, Anny mike texted me we have to crash at that prick guy's house''. no...not now