9. inorganic chemistry

Song~we Can't Stop ( Miley Cyrus)
Flora POV

" I wanted one thing from you was a NORMAL DAY, but fortunately it turned out to be an EXAGGERATED LY NORMAL DAY ...... And because of that now you become the hot topic of gossip....uhhh?!."

Can't she just take a deep breath... This whole way to College she's chattering breathlessly ....and for that.... my heart goes out to my ears that are already falling out of my system.

"I explained to you several times, that I didn't do anything, he's the one who's at fault". I said with a pout face while walking in my oversized Mickey Mouse t-shirt and pant.....in College's hallway.

in  College's hallway

"I know but ....our college's whole crowd... worships that Luther kid, not because of he's wealthy and handsome .....but because he's merciless and ruthless".

I give her a cheesy smile....." Your father is also wealthy..... which makes you wealthy too".

"Shut up!!!! Even my old man is nothing in front of the Luther empire". I don't get it if he's so rich ... then why he's coming to this college ....he could directly go to one of the finest colleges in our country or the world....what a waste of money...I sign deeply without saying anything to Anny.

We were about to enter the class but "hi".
Before I could understand anything Anny was on the floor, wait ...on the floor... but above Zack ...which makes Zack on the floor and his arms wrapped around Anny's body in a protected manner .....aww my shippers are sailing on the floor.

" Can't you make your existence less thrill ..... 'cause it's freaking me out every time I see you". Anny scolded Mike...... while pulling herself out from her previous posture with a gaining tint of blush on her cheeks.

" I don't even get it ...from where he got that all energy in the early morning". Zack said to Mike but mostly to himself. While scratching his head but his red ears blush explains everything.

" Heart wants to fall but the mind makes it stop ". I murmured while looking at both of them in awestruck.

"So you know how to put good words in a plate huh?!" I paused for seconds after recognizing the sound of the voice.

I turned my body towards the person... "Yeah!, I do got a nice word on my plate... in fact !, I'm the perfect definition of the word ' good word '...so get out of my way... Mr. PRICK!." I said it all with a big toothy grin and with my cute accent..and I could already see his fist muscles popping out of his system.....cause I hit his nerve hehe.....if you're a demon then I'm a devil of it! ...

if you're a demon then I'm a devil of it!