1.mrrimo- the loud speaker

Flora POV
Song - Flo Rida ~ whistle

"Aaaahhh! Uuuhhhh! fuck  me.....!!"

" Listen up  old lady put your ass out of your bed right now, if you're over with your fetish moves early in the morning"  

and.... that's my mrrimo. She got the talent to shout out so loud that ...normal person could get a heart attack due to shock.

" Would you tell me , when will you start to behave like an actual normal person with normal vocal chord" I came out of my room and entered the dining room.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" mrrimo shouted ....and believe me I have been living in this house with her for so long,  but still, I can't get used to it.
"oh gosh!!! how much it's gonna cost to bring that loudspeaker out of your freaking throat!! ".
If this would be Anime..blood would have been spilled out off my ears on the floor and you would be arrested ha! Ha !...

" What happen mrrimo?!". I asked in sleepy voice.
"you happened my lady, can't you move like a 19-year-old girl, and by any chance, you have looked yourself in the mirror......wait don't do it, I think you'll end up on the floor".
I looked at myself in the mirror and......
" I look perfectly fine mrrimo that I can easily run up for miss world contest "

"Wow, the whole face is covered with the frizzy and rough oily  hair, and half of them are covered in your eyes and saliva, and no idea where your top went while sleeping so......you look damn perfect that half of the men are single, cause they are waiting for a miss world."

Okay, she's right, but still, I can walk on met Gala-'more you look weird more chances to be on hotlist' baam!!! hee-hee

Okay, she's right, but still, I can walk on met Gala-'more you look weird more chances to be on hotlist' baam!!! hee-hee...I thought to myself, can't say anything to her cause I still wanna a roof over my head.
" Okay mrrimo, take a chill pill !!  I'm gonna freshen up and get ready  for college in 10 min."
           "Aye Lora ...I'm not done yet !." why god, why?
"What now? "
"Stop doing whatever you are doing in your bed ...with that weird gross moaning, our neighbors are freaking out, cause of their kids,".
" What!? Me, moaning, I don't have a boyfriend and ....oh wait, my back was aching and I wasn't able to shift on my bed".
seriously?!  am I the only one who wakes up every morning with a new pain in my body and disappears magically later... Huh!  it feels like I had run the 3 sessions of lovemaking.
" You are such an old ". did she call me whore.....no I think it must be something else.
" Whatever you say... I need to leave for college in 15 min.