15. meeting her

Lora POV

SONG~Tones and I - Dance Monkey

"BABY," I said with big wide eyes and everybody follows my lead when their eyes landed on the table where a baby was looking at us with big beautiful eyes I was already in aww but Rick and Zack's behavior again interrupted my good times with this little bundle of joy.

"don't you dare to even come close to her."

 "come on Zack I m not gonna hurt her or anything".

"I know you won't hurt her, you'll eat her alive," Zack said while making his way toward the baby and holding her in his arm in a protective way.

" humans don't feed on humans," I said while rolling my eyes 

"Who said you are human?!" Rick enlighted everybody with my undiscovered personality which hasn't been discovered by me as well.

" and she is not human she baby" Oh my god these boys are blinded by the love of these kids ..." I can't believe the whole college is drooling over, this '3K Squad ' who are officially idiotic person in their personal life," I said in an unbelievable and irritating voice 

Rick, Zack, Mike- 3k squad?!

Anny- your trio of three is famous with the name of 3k...and believe me, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

Mike- why?

Me- because each of your names has the k alphabet in it.

{5-sec pin drop silence}

Rick- I want to kill someone.

Zack - can I be that someone? 

Mike -yeah me too.

Me - stop overreacting, it's not as bad as you thin-

3k squad - it is!

 as the three of them blurted out in unison it made the baby cry and the voice of crying was really so loud more than Mrs. Ramble's.

" Is there any window? "

"don't you dare throw her out of the window," Zack said with a grumpy voice and scooped her tightly into his chest featured by Rick gasping.

"she really can do that !" and took the baby into his arm.

"No, are you both insane or what, I'm asking for a window because this dining is a little suffocating so this might help baby to calm down "

"she is lying" What else can I accept from you, Zack

"She is not zac-ky, she is go-od with kids ...and its ba-d to ta-lk to gir-ls with such ruden-ess" 

our attention went to Eve who was standing on the dining chair and trying to reach for the baby's hand which was in Rick's hand.[still, a baby is bawling out in the background]

"Now give her to me, " I asked Rick who was rocking her continuously but she was not close to stopping crying...

"This is the last thing I want to do on this earth ...." 

Eve glared at him" But I think I got no choice" 

he handover the baby into my arms and......ohhhhhh myyyy god! She was so soft, small, and pretty I was so mesmerized by her face and eyes. I made my way back to the couch where Anny was going through her playlist to ignore the whole drama...but removed earphones from her ear and shoved the baby in front of her eyes.

 she stared at the baby, the baby stared at her and Zack was staring at both of them like he was staring world's most adorable side. 

my eyes moved towards Rick who was glaring at me, wait glaring at my arm where I was holding the baby, but this time I glared back

 "her eyes are good " Anny complimented her. 

Eve- goo-od ? they are ama-zing!.

Zack - Eve in her vocabulary good means amazing or fantastic.

Eve- then she nee-ds to wor-k on her voca-ca-bulary.

Anny- R doesn't she have any school stuff to do ...cause once I'll come there I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Mike- hey! she is just a kid.

Anny - like I do care.

Eve - I h-ate you.

Anny - still don't care.

point to be noted- never leave Eve and Anny in the same room....

my gaze moves back to the baby who was sleeping peacefully in the mid of this chaos. the most fascinating thing about her was every time you look at her, it's always like for the first time.

 I gently poked her cheeks "What's your name " I mumbled to myself.

"Wish"

"what"

"Wish, her name is Wish "Okay it wasn't murmured I guess.

" Wish, indeed she is the wish that everyone would love to cherish "

 " that's what he said"I looked at Rick to ask who the 'he', he was talking about....but the way his eyes were holding the amusement and calmness was so peaceful, and someway I felt a sense of comfortness between us .... 

he suddenly aviates his eyes in another direction and stood up in front of me

"give her to me I'll put her in the baby shaker"

"but she'll wake up, and let her stay. My arms are not tired"

"Who cares bout your arm, I'm just caring about my sister "Such a sister lover....

I gave her back to him "Hey, can we start that tutoring thing from tomorrow onwards because I dont think there's much time that we could really study anything"

" yeah I don't think that we would be able to continue... besides I knew that teaching both of you is not going to be easy ....but looking at this current situation I think it impossible" Well Rick I can understand your pain, but who you can blame ...might be universe... 

as he turned to walk away from the chaos, wish burst into tears again by making everyone stop in their mid-quarreling session.

another point to be noted wish loves chaos. such a chaotic girl...hehe