8. He's sleeping?!

Rick POV
Song~ kygo- Firestone

"She really comes up with a nice name PRICK'....hahaha!!!"

"Zack, I swear if you'll don't show yourself up right now ..... then soon this whole place is gonna be covered up in blood". I said to Zack on my cell phone

with gritted teeth while passing my death glare to the mike

Soon Mike's eyes got wide in fear ... "Hey R did you notice you called her DICK and she called you PRICK ...both are synonyms of penis ....wow she's is really something". I took Deep breathe in and out about 5-6 times ....cause it decreases the chances of yours..... to become a killer.

"And for the first time, I saw you talking for 10 secs to a girl and the one who doesn't give a crap bout you ..... it's decided tomorrow I'll ask her to join our table at lunchtime it's gonna be fun ......what you say R?....

Fuck breathing in out......right now I need to get rid of this guy.

~10 minutes later~

*Jeep horn beeps* " were you coming from Pluto or what ?!" I asked him with a bored tone ....." yeah I'm coming from Pluto... how'd you know that?!".......I paused for a second, doubting myself that how I ended up with these dumb ass freaks..

"Pluto seriously?! ".......I asked with a question mark face.
"Yeah, my father was having a meeting at Pluto residence, so he wanted me to drop him off to "....ohhhhhhhhk great

"Whatever, now let's go..."I briefly sign and took the keys out of Zack's hands.

" Wait where is Mike...." he looked at me with frowning eyes and all I did was smirk

slowly realization hit him with big eyes out of the socket .....this is fun ..." what did you do to him ......are you Serious ..... please don't tell me that you....."

"Hey Zack!!, Zack !! Right beside you .......you look upside down "...

."Holy fuck, u scared me, man ....." All I could do was laugh, cause I hung Mike upside down on the tree of our college, later Zack joined me too, and looking at both of us Mike can't stop himself..so he burst out laughing.

Suddenly I and zack stopped laughing while looking at him ......
"why you laughed?!"
"Cause I'm upside down but you both don't know that from my vision I can see both of your dick upsides down...hahaha ...."

we three again burst out laughing