7. small family

Flora POV

                         Song~ Wildfire- Seafret

"I'm baaaaack! " I opened the door of my house with perfect one stroke of kick ...but before I could understand Mrimmo's flip flop flying in the air comes in contact with my face.

"welcome home Darling". No doubt this woman is the only one who can handle me ."Your target hitting is getting better day by day.
"What can I say honey  Practice makes a person perfect  ". I entered the kitchen without saying anything, cause one word out my mouth,thousand-word inside my ears feat. Mrrimo voice.

"Hey, Lora ! Wash your hands before touching anything in the kitchen". Being a sensible kid I did what she said, she's lucky to have me in her li-
"In the morning didn't I tell you specifically No Complaints Lora ?!, But I got 2 phone calls from your college one is from your Headmaster and another one from that Ramble lady ".
Now you know from where I discovered this name, my mrrimo is amazing, isn't she?!

"Mrrimo this time I honestly didn't do anything, the outside people are just jealous of me except you and Anny".I said the last part with a big toothy smile.

"I'm not gonna ask why ?, cause you have 1000 reasons to give Why you're so amazing?!, Just tell me what u did this time in one breath". I took a deep breath...

"Okay, today I call  Teddy  as Teddy and Mrs. Ramble want me to apologize for something which I didn't do so she called you besides as a matter of fact she hates me which means she hates you too now I can't breathe."I started breathing heavily for making it dramatic.
" Stop it, I don't want single bacteria out of your mouth  on my kitchen floor...and being honest I hate that Ramble lady too."I just smiled while eating a kiwi.

Mrimmo came to me slowly and remove the hair from my face so that it won't get in my mouth. I giggled and she smiled " Lora you know I love you more than anyone I could, you're the reason you made these walls my home, you are the reason I come back from my office with the awaiting excitement that u would be there, I just want to tell you that....never ever find yourself alone and lost in the crowd of people cause you're right they are jealous of you ." she and I giggled lightly.

" I'm telling you this cause you're so innocent and pure for this world, and I know you're not like other girls you have your own comfort zone and own way of treating people, Lora I'm proud of you that you're the one I have. I scold you cause I don't want you to be the one who stands out of the crowd, I don't want you to be alone cause it sucks...I know that feeling".
I could see the brim of tears in her eyes.

" Mrimmo I don't know how to deal with this intense talk, but remember that if you're alone then you're are an OMEGA -A lone wolf who knows how to deal with any problem without any fuss, and you gotta friend in me hehehehehe! So technically you're not alone anymore cause this girl loves you and will protect you from the crowd of jealous people  ". She smiled and squeezed my cheeks, ouch I hate when somebody does that but only VIP people got in excess of it.

" Look who is saying who gotta scratched nose, why u so clumsy girl? Let me apply ointment on it ". As I was about to turn my body mice jumped over me from nowhere and Landed directly on my face. what's with the face today? Every coming and smacking over it.

 what's with the face today? Every coming and smacking over it