6.Bloody nose

Flora POV
Song- The Chainsmoker ~ beach house

Bio subject kills me, cause I and bio have a precious connection. No.1 I hate it.  No.2 my bio teacher hates me. And No.3 I can't draw.

"Uhhhh! I'm hungry" I murmured in low irritation. But Mrs. Ramble loves me "Miss Flora,any problem there?" wow she is in a good mood.
"no Mrs. Ramble".
Her smile turns into a frown "Rackal!!!!! It's Rackal ...you know what it doesn't matter how many times I try to treat you like other students, but you know very well how to ruin it ".Gotta a bad mood.
"I need you in my office ". Not again I hit my head on the desk "Ouch! " Mrs. Ramble stare at me with narrow eyes "Follow me Miss Flora!, Now!".she commanded
And I followed her like a Lil kitten an.. d suddenly! my nose hit with a familiar male cologne from my left side, without wasting any time I turned my face to see him and my face comes in contact with his strong, good looking, handsome and beauti.......... ful bag pack !!!! Ta-da !!! on my angelic face with perfect force, pressure, and velocity.

"Hey R you hit a Dickson ." Zack?! He knows this hit guy ?! ." Your nose is bleeding" the hit guy told me with a bored tone. I touched my nose and removed the blood from the scratch and put the band-aid on it.

"Wow, you're so fast and have the whole first-aid box, who f*ckng carry it to the college "

Zack looked at my kit with envious eyes. I hate Zack, not because he's a bad guy which he's not because Anny hates him. But I ship them hehe.
I started to follow Mrs. Ramble without wasting my calories on stupid people, but Mrs. Ramble can't miss any chance to humiliate me
"you're such trouble can't you walk properly without any Drama, apologize to him right now ". Now you know why I hate biology.
"I didn't do anything" she gave me a death glare but the hit guy jump into our conversation" It's okay, I don't have much time to waste".
" Look even this hit guy doesn't want my apology". Another boy gasps "oh my dear lord....she called you a hit guy". Why does this man sound like fun? " Shut up Mike.....Who are you ? " Oh so fun guy's name is Mike. "You don't know she is the one who stuck chewing gum in Clara's hair, oh and she's the same morning parking lot, dancing girl  ". Woah I'm a celebrity
"What!? You're the one who ruined my daughter's hair?!". F**k Clara is Miss Ramble's daughter!!!!.

"So she is the one? " Hit guy asked with a confused face.

"yeah, one and only. hehe "I replied.

"What's wrong with your outfit, from top to bottom u suck.... except for these shoes. And who the hell pour out the whole bottle of oil in the hair, it seems like you came out of a frying pan, no doubt you are so messy and gross .short height, fatty as-"

Zack and Mike break in " Hey man it's enough, u already spoke a lot ". This hit guy is so straightforward.

But no worries cause "you like my shoes?!" I asked with excitement. He gawked at me " From all that shit you only stuck on your shoes, no doubt that you're Dick-son".

Now, this is fun " By the way  who the hell are you?" Both Mike and Zack gasped

" you have no authority to ask this question to someone like him ". Uhhhh god....can't she just disappear "Mrs. Ramble you're still here?! "

All 3 of them chuckled and Mrs. Ramble got flustered. " Mrs. Rackal is Ramble?!  We didn't know that you're amazing." Mike said ."I know hehe!".

Mrs. Ramble glared at me but again hit guy came between our little love and big hate romance " I'm Rick Luther ". I heard it somewhere" So you're Prick Luther".
He growled at me so loud but I didn't flinch cause nobody can hit my eardrums like Mrimmo.

" Hey, you! It's better to mind your own business, if you mess with mine then I'm sure you won't like it if I'll make your business, mine, and make sure to turn your life into a hell!!! ". Not more than my mrimmo...
" Did she just curse  me ?!!" The Hit guy asked his best man.
" Hey Prick, you're not worthy of being a part of my conversation, so it's better to take a little bit of a break from your egoistic attitude BYE!!". I could see how he was trembling with anger but my heart goes out to his best men who are holding the devil in their arms, poor Zacky, and Mikey.

"Hey Lora it would be better if you leave from here" Zack requested me with a struggling voice while holding that creepo. "But I want to talk to her ".

The Mikey guy said with puppy eyes and hit guy stopped moving and he looked at him for a while "What's wrong with your hair, you're looking like a dog! " hit guy and I, both said in unison "Cause my cousin is a dog " wow this guy is truly something, he said like he is stating a fact.

Zack- "Hey man, what's wrong with your mouth and timing".
Rick-" And foremost you are insulting my Brainy".
Mike-" You both are ashamed of me ?!
Rick-" Not again Mike just stop, let me deal with that Dickson lady ".
Zack-" She's gone, man ".
Rick - "I didn't even finish and she left ?!"
Mike -"I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
[Smack! On head ]
Mike- "Ouch!, can you please for once take into consideration that you're gonna hit a  Human!....ALIVE  Human!!".
Rick- "Seriously! Human! Cause 5 minutes ago you were a dog".
Zack -" I think you both can carry on with your chit chat  I'm going, it's my Class
time ".
Mike-" Hey, we are also having our class".
Zack - "No you don't".
Rick- "Yes we do".
Zack- "You do have class, but I don't think you both could make it up to your class today".
Mike- "Why?"
Zack - "Look at your back ".
Mike - "Oh [stumbled and shook ] Woah  Mr. Flare today  you're looking breathtaking and   we were about to come in a clas-"
Mr. Flare- *DETENTION!"
Rick -" F*CK !"
Zack - "CONGRATULATIONS!"