14. Removing P from P-rick

Lora POV

SONG~Major Lazer - Diplomatico
(feat. Guaynaa)

"Anny this Prick guy, is filthy rich! "

Me and Anny both standing outside the house, Meanwhile Anny was ringing the bell restlessly and I was awestruck by the whole view in front of my eyes .......

"Hey girly, let's go ! they are not opening the door, and it's our cue to leave ." Anny took the hold of my wrist started to walk towards her car but I pulled her in the opposite direction of her car because I don't wanna go ... I want to see the house from inside ....

"what's wrong with you?! come here now! " and by the time the boys could open the door we both were in fierce war! called tug of waaaar!

"OH ! what rare sight to watch, two besties turn into enemies." prick guy made his entrance while opening his shitty mouth and laying on the sidewall slightly, not gonna lie but he's looking so hot especially when he folded his arm over his chest .... oh no his chest is soo...

" stop checking him out girl, he is not your cup of tea" zack interrupted my pleasantry moment like I was watching out his son.

"oops sorry 'DAD!' "
I said with a lousy voice which hit 1 more score into his hater meter.

"so she finally pissed you off?!" zack asked with a sarcastic sound to Anny.

"yes she does. But not more than you rector" now tell me how you feel rector ... I smirked at him evilly.

"Stop making that face !" Anny pulled off my smirky face .

" Welcome to the luther's mansion everybody!" Mike joined us outside the house and my giggled joined his smile.

"why all that grumpy face miss Brook?" mike asked Anny.

"Because rather than spending 3 hours with you people it's better to waste my time " oh no she's making them annoyed.

"come on they are not that bad as you think Anny."

"shut up!" prick guy, zack and Anny exclaimed at the same time only the person who was on my side was mike but later he was also made to shut up ....poor us!

"come in, let's get started !" mike said to all of us and I smiled with excitement.

" Thankyou for letting us in Mr. luther! ."

I said with a polite tone in order to gain my good spot in his mind....don't judge me ...but this man is rich and good looking especially in black t- shirt......

but in the meantime, I realized that everyone stopped in their track and giving me look kinds ' who-the-hell-are-you' .

" lora, ever since we arrived here you have been acting ten times weirder than your usual weird mode, you even forced me to come here and bring ice cream for them