On the run

Nat was awake before me, I'm not sure how long for but she woke up me up roughly shouting instructions at me. It took my brain a second to catch up.
"You need to get out of here now" she repeated for the fourth or fifth time before my head caught up. Her hair was messy and there was last nights make up around her eyes still.
"What are you shouting about you weirdo, this is my room Natasha. You can leave if you want to" I was so confused.
"No, there's another call out to bring you in. They know you're here you need to move on now" she said it slower this time so I finally knew what she was on about.
"Why do they know I'm here? And why the fuck do they want me now. I've literally sat in this room for weeks!" I was so mad at the fact my hide out wasn't that good.
"Because I was tracking you remember, everything's logged incase something happens" she had my stuff packed and was holding my bag out at me, "they can't find you here with me. I'll say I got here too late...unless you want to come in?" She asked without much hope in her voice.
"Natasha what the fuck am I supposed to have done now?" I said it harshly as I pulled my clothes from the floor and got dressed glaring at her, "of course I don't want to come fucking in. Locked up for what?!" I needed to calm down before I accidentally went through the floor.
"There was a hit last night, someone took out the Vice President...he's dead" she stared at me with those intense eyes, "they're saying whoever did it had to walk through walls" she trailed off.
I'd stopped getting dressed and my mouth was hanging open, "but...but I- I don't do kill jobs...I mean I have but that wasn't me...I wouldn't." My brain was stuttering, this was big. Too big. Bank robbery accusations were one thing but killing someone? I had no idea how I was going to get out of...wait last night... "I was with you last night. I couldn't have, I-"
"Yes. I know. I'll clear it up but I can hardly say you didn't do it because you didn't have time I was too busy fucking you can I?!"
"Well you could say that and solve this dilemma" I replied staring at her.
"My reputation"
"Your reputation? Are you kidding me? I'm accused of literally murdering a world leader and you're worried about people knowing you fucked someone on the wrong side?" My temper was rising again.
"Look baby..." she tried
"Do not baby me right now Natasha" I was furious, "this isn't gonna be a fun game of cat and mouse we play they're gonna bring me in with force probably ditch me in some bullshit underwater prison" my life is over. Goodbye freedom.
"Snap out of it right now." She walked towards me, I backed into the wall, she looked as mad as I felt. "Now be a good girl and get out of here, I'll sort it out and clear your name. Find a good hiding place for once in your life and we can continue our games from last night eventually" she took my chin in her hand, "understand baby?"
I nodded like an idiot and swallowed. She kissed me hard on the mouth once and shoved my bag into my stomach. God she's hot even when she's a bitch... especially when she's a bitch.
I didn't stay much longer after that. I did another quick room sweep and vanished through the wall.

I'd show her a good hiding place.