Going Away Present (mature)

So it really has been a while, sorry! I plan on updating a few chapters on all my stories and then doing a bit of editing to fill out some chapters/combine them.

I shoved a few outfits into my old backpack, it made me smile the last time I'd packed up to go on an adventure I'd found a new home. I had way more stuff that I could call my own now, Romanoff being one of them. I glanced up from my packing as she came into the room towelling off her hair.
"What are you smiling about?" She asked suspiciously.

"You" I replied simply, so maybe I'd turned soft recently, "when do we leave?" I still wish Wanda was coming. I was excited about me and Nat going on a mission it felt like the old days except this time I wasn't the one being hunted.
"The morning...you know you can pack more than that right? We might be a while" She sat on the bed as she spoke, watching me carefully.

"I've never had more than this to pack it's weird." I hadn't noticed Wanda enter our room and her voice made me jump out of my thoughts.
"You're not on the run now princess you can pack as heavy as you like" she quietly started adding more things to my bag, each time her fingers brushed mine I felt a shiver run through my body. I couldn't resist as I dropped the bag to the floor and pulled Wanda into me, I kissed her softly melting into her.

I'll miss you. My eyes felt hot, I didn't know how I was going to function without seeing Wanda all the time, we didn't know how long we'd be but I had a feeling it would be a while. Her soft kiss began to change as her arms wrapped round my waist and she grabbed my ass pulling me into her. I let out a soft whimper into her mouth as she began to kiss me with an urgency she hadn't before. Before I knew what was going she had me pressed against the desk and was slowly tearing my clothes off me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her body close to mine, the feel over her warm skin against my own made my breath catch. I sucked her lip into my mouth as her fingers ran round the waist band of my underwear slowly lowering it down, without breaking our kiss I kicked the pile of clothes that had formed at my feet away. Wanda's fingers found their way between my legs and soon I was moaning into her mouth. I heard the stuff that was littering my desk fall to the floor and suddenly I found myself on my back as Wanda climbed on the desk to straddle me. This desk was the best purchase I ever made, first Nat bent me over it and now this.
Before my thoughts could drift further Wanda dug her nails into my inner thigh pulling me back into the moment. Her tongue snaked across my lips as her fingers drifted back between my legs. I lifted my hips to meet her hand but she pulled back making me clench my jaw in frustration. Her fingers lingered outside of my, almost dipping in and out making me squirm on the cool wood underneath her.
"Wanda..." My words came out as a hiss, I couldn't handle this. Her teeth found my ear, tugging gently before she spoke.
"I'm going to miss you too, miss the sound of you moaning my name. I'm going to miss catching you and Nat fucking in places you shouldn't." Her fingers pressed into me, a short breath rushed out of me. Then her fingers were gone. "I'm going to miss when you get jealous, I'm even going to miss when you're a little brat." Her fingers were back, a noise I didn't know I could make escaped me. Her tongue brushed over my ear. "Want to know what I'll miss the most?"
I whimpered a noise that felt like a yes. "Hearing-you-beg..." she thrust with every word, making my breath catch each time. I whined underneath her when she stopped, fingers frustratingly close. My whole body ached for her to continue.
"Please Wanda....please don't stop. I need you to..." I didn't even finish the sentence before she began to fuck me properly, her mouth devoured mine as I became undone on the desk.

Before I managed to sit up Wanda had Nat backed up against a wall. I bit my lip as I watched the interaction, they were both so dominant it was sometimes hard to tell who'd come out on top. Most of the time Wanda was in charge but Nat had her moments, the way she looked Wanda up and down made me think today could be one of those times.
"On your knees Natasha" Wanda's voice was quiet but firm, I was Nat's gaze falter for a split second. "Now."
I found my hand drifting between my legs as I watched Nat drop to her knees in front of Wanda. The room felt like it was on fire, every part of me craved to be touched by either of them, both of them, but I didn't want to break the spell. Wanda had a handful of Nat's red hair as she started to moan. Nat'a face was buried between Wanda's thighs. Remember to breath, I wasn't really sure how long I'd been holding that breath when suddenly Wanda looked right at me, it was like she'd only just remembered I was there.
"Come here princess and make Nat feel good." I didn't need to be told twice as I clambered across the room to my two lovers.

I could have sworn I'd only just closed my eyes when my alarm started going off. Every inch of me ached as I rolled out from under Wanda's heavy arm. My backpack was only half full but who needed to pack when you had Nat and Wanda as company. They were still half asleep and drifting towards each other, I was tempted to turn off the alarms and climb back into bed and feign ignorance, we weren't on any deadline to leave really...only that the sooner we left the sooner we'd get back to Wanda. I could just get back into bed for a minute.

"Don't even think about it princess, you two need to get going!" Wanda mumbled from under the duvets, one of these days I'd find a way to keep her out my thoughts. Nat's head appeared, her red hair was pointed in all directions, "we've got time for a shower though..."
Nat barely finished the words before the three of us scrambled into the bathroom together.