In Trouble

"She'll wake up soon...her charts are fine"
"Bruce you've never seen anything like it! It's so weird I don't know if it's science or magic"
I could hear voices. But I was so tired I couldn't wake up. The voices faded back out.
"Wake up soon little mouse...I miss you" I could feel Nat's breath on my cheek, I knew she was close to me, I knew I had to wake me up.

"You're going soft Romanoff" I croaked, squinting up at the light. I felt like I'd had the best sleep of my life, oddly refreshed from an empty dreamless sleep. I found myself face to face with her, she looked tired, beautiful but tired and her eyes looked like she'd been crying, slightly red and filled with worry.
"You're a pain in my ass" she kissed me like I was made of glass, so fragile and tender. We sat for a while holding hands with her occasionally kissing my forehead.
"What happened?" I asked trying to remember anything other than the pain I'd felt.

She sighed and said nothing.
"That bad huh?" I asked, "you know Bruce will tell me if you won't" I said it lightly but I meant it.
"The clones were linked to you..." she struggled to decide what to say next, "it's complicated. We don't know if they need to be close to you to mirror you or if they're somehow linked to you...or if..."
"If what Natasha?" I didn't like where this was going.
"Or if you're one of them...Bruce and Wanda don't think you are...neither do I by the way" she quickly added, "I just thought you'd want the nerd opinions first" I didn't realise I was crying until she wiped tears from my face and pulled me into her.
"Now your jumpers damp" I sniffled, fuck imagine if I'm a clone, surely I'd know right? Or maybe it'd be like that film.
"I don't mind...hey even if you are a weird clone I'll still like you" she kissed my cheek making me roll my eyes, idiot.

She spent the rest of the day with me, I hadn't realised we were in her room until a few hours after I'd woken up. It felt so hospital like, which made me realise how badly she needed to decorate! Liven the place up or something. I stole one of her jumpers, it smelt like her, it made me feel safe.
"Nat I need to show Tony and Bruce something" I said after a while of just lazily kissing her, "come with me" I pulled her hand as I stood up and pulled her through the door. Need to check my powers still work!

I dragged her to my room to grab the small box I'd hidden away the day I'd arrived. She stared at me curiously,
"I stole this the day I ran from Hydra, I think they want it back...I don't really know what it is though" I shrugged thinking that's what the look was for.
"Yeah...I was gonna ask if you planned on putting any pants on" her eyebrow raised as she looked at my naked legs.
I smirked feeling mischievous, the jumper was long enough to hide everything, so I shook my head and set off to find Tony. She followed close behind mumbling about me showing off what was hers which made me giggle even more.

When I eventually found Tony I felt his gaze travel to my legs while I explained the box and what I now understood to be some kind of chip. Nat was bristling beside me when she realised he was looking at me a bit too much. She wrapped an arm around me protectively.
"I promise to check it out kid and keep you in the loop" he said quickly leaving the room when he saw the glare Nat was giving him.

"Jealous baby?" I said innocently looking at her.
She grabbed my jaw and turned my head towards her, "No....maybe...you're mine little mouse" she growled possessively before she kissed me. Her hand slipped between my legs, suddenly my lack of trousers felt like a mistake, all that was between her hand and me was a small lace thong, I knew it would be soaked instantly. I moaned and pushed my body closer to her
"Natttt....we can't not, here" I said without much conviction. Really I'd let her do anything to me, it would be so hot if she fucked me in the boardroom.
She began to slide my underwear to one side and with her lips on mine began to rub my wet slit when suddenly the door swung open.

We half jumped half fell apart and spun to see Wanda. I was panting from frustration and panic.
"Can't you two behave for one second" she said sternly, I thought Nat was the stern one, "no princess I'm the one you need to behave for" her eyes met mine as she read my thoughts
Oh shit

"You two are still in trouble from your behaviour in the boardroom during the last meeting" she walked closer to us as we backed away from her, "even if I hadn't seen what your hands were up to Natasha" oh full name, she's in trouble. She spun to face me, "your thoughts were loud enough even people who can't read minds could hear them" she continued moving towards us until we were backed into a wall. I stole a glance at Nat, she looked just as panicked as me but her eyes looked like she wanted to rip someone's clothes off.

"Natasha, you were meant to let her rest...not start with the exhibitionism at the first chance" full name again Nat's gonna get it... "you're in just as much trouble Princess" she grabbed my throat and squeeze it lightly before placing a long kiss on my mouth and finishing by biting on my bottom lip, then without letting go of me she began to kiss Nat.
"I think you two need to learn a lesson" she whispered between us, I heard a gasp escape Nat's mouth. "My bedroom now" we didn't stay to argue we sprinted off holding hands giggling nervously as fast as we could to see what trouble was in store for us with Wanda.