Wanda and Nat (mature)

I think this is my favourite so far

As we drove back to the compound I struggled to stay awake. I could hear Nat making phone calls but I didn't know what else was happening. She helped me up to my room and left me to shower. My legs wouldn't work so I just sat on the floor letting the water wash over me. She eventually came back and joined me. She stood behind me with her nipples pressing into my back and washed away the smoke and dirt that covered me. I leaned back into her as her hands moved over my breasts, I couldn't control the moan that escaped me as her hands slid between my legs. I was so tired but the feeling of her touch made me weak. She nibbled on my ear as she washed me, I couldn't stop myself from spreading my legs a little wider.

I could almost hear her smirk. She gently spun me around and pushed me against the shower wall, her lips finding mine. We stayed like that for a while, kissing under the shower, I grabbed her ass and pulled her body closer to me wanting more.
"Are you sure baby?" She asked, "you're not really with it...I don't wanna take advantage" she mumbled. She sounded like Wanda, soft and gentle. It was nice. I took her hand and guided it between my legs, I needed something to make me feel real again.

She was gentle as she began. My hips rocked with her movement, then her fingers entered me. My knees went weak. She fucked me gently until I couldn't take it anymore, sliding back down to the shower floor. She came with me, straddling me. I could feel her heat against mine and another moan escaped me but this time it wasn't just me moaning. She moaned too, it was low more like a growl but she began to rub herself against me. Pressed together on the shower floor I kept moaning her name as she continued to grind into me.
"Fuck..." she panted, "I'm gonna cum" she was normally so in control but in this moment lust took over. Grinding into each other she began to orgasm, the sight of her in pleasure set me off and we got lost in the screams of each other's names.

For a while after we just held each other on the shower floor until I started to shiver. I felt better but I still wasn't right. She helped me up and wrapped me in a towel, and then a blanket and then her hoody.
"Come on little mouse, we'll go wait for the others"
I followed her dazed, as she set me up on the couch with a blanket and a film I didn't recognise. I didn't even protest when she came to take my bloods for Bruce. Apparently he was worried about what the blast could have done. I was half asleep with my head on Nats lap when Wanda can flying through the door.
"Are you fucking kidding me Nat?!" She tried to whisper but it was so loud she might as well have shouted. I flinched at the sound.
"Shh save it for later Wanda" Nat replied stroking my hair.
"You were meant to look after her, keep her out of trouble" Wanda wasn't done, "look at her she looks half dead" Rude, I'm not a child why do they keep going on like this.

"It was her idea Wanda, it's not like I could stop her! So I went with her, that's the best I could do! You'd of done the same" Nat snapped back. She had a point.
"And your face...Nat...baby" her voice softened as she whispered the last word. I'd forgotten about Nat's cut face. I should have probably helped her. Wait did Wanda just call her baby?!

I could hear Wanda bustling about and the smell of something medical. I could smell her perfume close to me but my eyes wouldn't open. She must be fixing Nat, I felt Nat flinch at something and then the world went quiet again.

When I woke up my head wasn't in Nat's lap it was in Wanda's and on the other side of Wanda was Nat curled up sleeping with a stitched up eyebrow. I was watching Nat sleep, she was so perfect, so fragile I wanted to reach out and stroke her nose.
"Hey sleepy head" Wanda's voice broke into my thoughts.
I sat up slowly. I felt like I'd been hit by a building...an exploding one. Everything ached. I groaned rubbing my eyes. They still felt kinda sandy.
"Hey" I said looking at Wanda, "sorry" I mumbled for some reason.
"Don't" she said sharply stood up waking Nat less than delicately, "you both need food" she headed off to the kitchen.
"How you doing little mouse?" She said holding my chin and looking in my eyes, "she'll come down from her high horse soon, she just worries" she whispered
"I feel terrible...I had a good nurse though thank you.." I kissed her quickly, "what time is it?" I was still disoriented.

"6pm" Tony's voice interrupted my moment with Nat, my Nat.
"Not now Tony. The lecture can wait" i grimaced. This wasn't the time for hearing how stupid I was. I still thought I was pretty cool surviving and explosion.
"Yes now sleeping beauty!" Tony was pissed, "your stunt was reckless you could have been hurt"
"But I—"
He held a hand up to silence me "but...it did draw your clone out. Apparently you blow something up and they frame you" Nat looked just as shocked as I felt. "While you two were having a little nap, there was an attempt on the presidents life and it was someone matching your description" he stared at me.
I didn't know what to say. So I just stared back at him.
"Next time...you take a team" he said with a sigh as he walked out the room. Next time? Wait does he have a plan? Is he gonna help?

"Slow down princess" Wanda was walking back into the room, I hadn't even realised I was standing up until she used her magic to push me back into the couch with Nat, "Bruce said you need to eat as much as you can...you'll have used up so much energy surviving a blast that size" she turned to Nat "and you! You don't get to pick the film because you're a terrible babysitter"

"Guys I don't need a baby sitter. I'm not a child" I rolled my eyes shovelling pizza into my mouth. I stopped when they both looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"Oh but little mouse, you're my baby girl" Nat whispered in her raspy voice in one ear making me shiver.
And in my other ear Wanda whispered, "yeah baby you're my little princess" she bit my ear, "remember when you were such a good girl for mommy the other day" the memories of the night I spent in her bed came rushing back to me, I heard a moan escape my mouth as my thighs squeezed together. My heart was being out of my chest as I felt my whole body turn pink. They both giggled at my reaction, I was stuck between the two of them and they both knew it the effect they had on me.

"Eat up little mouse" said Nat as Wanda began flicking through the channels as if they hadn't said anything at all.