Wanda's Lesson (mature)

"How long will she be?" I asked Nat impatiently, we'd been sat on Wanda's bed waiting for five minutes since she caught us in the meeting room.

Nat pushed me on the bed and straddled me wrapping her arms around my neck, "who knows, it's her own fault if she misses the fun"
My hands roamed up Nat's back, pulling her closer to me as we began to kiss. I couldn't get enough of her.

The sound of Wanda clearing her throat made our kiss pause. We were both breathing heavily and stared at Wanda with lust in our eyes.
"Do you two have any self control" she asked sliding off her leather jacket.
I tried to keep my thoughts quiet, so we didn't get in anymore trouble.
"Maybe, " Wanda walked towards us, I felt her powers wrap around me and Nat, she pushed us onto the bed, "I should teach you a lesson. Undress for me now" Wanda commanded.

I wasn't really sure how me and Nat both being naked was going to help our self control, if anything it just turned me on more. How is one person so perfect, I gazed at Nat's body and reached out to grab her thigh.

"No" Wanda spoke again and looked at us both, she raised her hands and using her powers adjusted me and Nat. I found myself sat face to face with Nat with my legs spread on top, we were so close my heat was nearly against hers but just slightly too far to do anything. I found my hands stuck behind my back.
"Now you two can wait until I say you're allowed to touch" fuck if I could just get a bit closer I could rub myself against Nat...it looked like Nat was having the same thoughts.

I bit my lip frustrated. This was torture, so close but so far. I groaned wondering how long Wanda would play this game, then she came up behind me and began to lick my neck. I moaned at the feeling of her wet tongue against my skin and tried to move closer to Nat for some kind of release.
"No princess, only good girls get to move" Wanda smirked into my neck. I looked up at Nat her eyes were on fire as she watch Wanda kiss my neck, Wanda's hands caressed up my sides to play with my breasts. As she squeezed my nipples I let out a low moan, Nat's eyes flashed down I knew she could see how wet and needy I was. Wanda wrapped her hands around my waist and lowered them between my legs, scratching her nails up my inner thigh I tried to squirm closer to her touch. She let out a soft laugh in my ear, before sliding one finger into me. I couldn't stop the noise that came out of my mouth, she continued to tease me for a while before she lifted the finger up to Nat's mouth. Nat obediently sucked on her finger.

Wanda moved from behind me, and my back felt cool without her presence. She moved about behind me, from the look in Nat's eyes she was doing something hot. She walked around the bed and I realised why Nat had been so wide eyes, Wanda had stripped off too, she sat behind Nat like she'd done to me. She began by kissing Nat's neck, making sure to leave a trail of marks up to her ear. Nat shivered and moaned and tried to move closer to Wanda. I could see the smirk on Wanda's face this time as her hands began to roam over Nat. Watching Nat squirm under Wanda's touch made me even wetter, my whole body felt like it was aching to be touched. Nat was breathing heavily by the time Wanda lifted her finger into my mouth.
That has to be the end surely? I'm going to die if someone doesn't fuck me soon.

"You're both so impatient" Wanda said lustily, "I don't think you've learned how to behave yet" she tilted Nat's head towards her to kiss her before she grabbed me by the chin and slid her tongue into my mouth. I wanted to pull her towards me but my hands were still bound by her powers behind my back, how is she still so in control?!

"Hmmm" Wanda moved out my line of sight again, when she returned she placed something cool between mine and Nat's legs. A small vibrator now sat between us, a groan left Nat's mouth as she turned it on. It wasn't close enough to do anything but add to the frustration, me and Nat both squirmed trying to get closer to the weak vibrations it was emitting.

"Please..." Nat was the first to crack and start begging.
Wanda just smirked and continued to watch occasionally kissing one of us on the neck or mouth making us moan.
"Will you two behave?" She asked pushing the vibrator against me harder for a few second
"Yesss, please Wanda we'll be good" I panted, trying to get my breathing under control.
"I'm not sure if you will ever be good" she pushed it against Nat whose legs shook.

We both continued to beg, making promises of being good girls. Wanda continued to torture us by teasing us softly. She bit down on my shoulder and then began to whisper in my ear,
"You're such a good girl for me princess...you're such a good girl for my Natasha too aren't you"
I nodded. Unable to speak.
"I'll let you move soon, but no hands" she sucked my earlobe.
Suddenly the hold on me was released and me and Nat could move closer to each other. I fell forward to kiss her and began to grind myself into her. We were like wild animals and panting rubbed ourselves against each other with no control.
"Nat..." I moaned as I felt my release building, as she began to orgasm she moaned my name causing me to do the same. Wanda released our hands as we sat together with our eyes closed and foreheads touching, panting and sweating, I could feel our bodies twitching and shaking.

Wanda lay down on the bed near us, smirking at the mess we were in. "Now are my good girls going to thank mommy and make her feel good"
Me and Nat nodded together and both moved towards Wanda in synch