Meeting Wanda

I woke up curled into Natasha, at some point she must have put some clothes on me because I'm pretty sure I'd been naked and now I had on someone's tshirt. I rolled onto my back and just lay there for a while look at the ceiling day dreaming about last night. I definitely hadn't meant to fall asleep or stay all night, I was probably pushing my luck even still being here. Probably need to get out of here, I turned to look at her and found her green eyes staring at me.

"How long were you watching me" I asked her glad I wasn't the one caught staring for once.
She shrugged giving me a smirk before leaning in for kiss. It was gentle this time, relaxed. She kissed me softly and her tongue met mine. I brought my hand up to hold her face as we continued to kiss. Touching must be allowed today, I let my hands move to her hair pulling her into me a little more. Between the kisses I couldn't help myself asking, "is your safe word really Ironman?" I giggled, "I'm sure most people say pineapple"
She bit my lip playfully, "yes it is. What better way to snap us out of the moment than my bosses name and it's something you'd definitely not normally say during sex...I hope." she said dragging her tongue across my lips, "but if you wanna do some role play" she winked and burst out laughing at the face I pulled.

I found myself rolling on top of her soon after, my mouth never leaving hers. I pulled back once I was straddling her and couldn't stop my smile she was so beautiful underneath me.
"Don't look so smug baby, I'm letting you do this, you're not winning"
I rolled my eyes at Natasha she couldn't just enjoy the moment. There was no rush this morning, we kissed lazily feeling each other's bodies over tshirts that were slowly riding up leaving more skin exposed, grinding into each other's thighs and moaning into one another's mouths. I was just about to begin moving down her body between her legs when I heard her bedroom door swing open again, did she not lock it after last night? Oh god last night. That voice. I was so naked. Fuck who even was that??

"Hey Nat, look about last- oh COME ON! You normally kick them out by now" she sounded more embarrassed that I felt. Them? How many women did she bring home?
"You've got to be kidding me" Nat growled pushing me off her, "stay here" she whispered to me throwing the duvet over my head.

"Get out of my room! Seriously wasn't last night the lesson you needed about knocking on my door?!" Natasha snapped getting out of bed and walking to wherever the owner of the voice was gone.

"You know you can lock it! Anyway first off maybe you shouldn't be sneaking people in here to fuck, second off it was a Tuesday who brings someone home in the middle of the week and third-" as they were arguing I sat up on the bed and wrapped myself in the blanket, need to find my clothes and make a quiet exit. I was only half listening to their argument about privacy as I scanned the room for my clothes.

"It's not my fault you're jealous Wanda" Nat's reply caught my attention, "you came to my room looking for more than a jacket" good point who needs a jacket in the middle of the night.

"Jealous? You're not the only one with a life Natasha. I had a job to do and...I'm not explaining myself to you anyway" Wanda snapped back. I couldn't see them since the were in the doorway, my view was blocked by a door. They seemed to be staring at other in silence, maybe they'll kiss...shut up brain....sexual tension I'd say...I was busy trying to stop thinking and make a move to leave I just needed some pants when Nat came back in the room saying she'd get Wanda the jacket.

"Look Nat I'll try remember to knock and Nat's conquest I'm sorry for intruding..." she'd come into the room and was stood staring at me like I was an alien. Hardly a conquest since I came here by choice.

"I told you stay round there Wanda. Fuck. Look. I can explain. It's not what you think" I'd never seen Nat look so flustered. You're wanted for murder you dumbass, now I looked flustered where the hell were my clothes.

"Natasha!! This is next level even for you, I know you like to live dangerously but come on! We were meant to bring her in for questioning not for you to play with. There are rules Natasha. When Tony finds out...When Fury finds out" Wanda raised her voice and her eyes glowed red. Maybe I should just run and hope for the best.

"It wasn't her" Nat grabbed Wanda's hands in her own, "she didn't make the hit... she was with me the night it happened"

This didn't seem to calm Wanda down, "you've been fucking one of our most wanted?! FOR HOW LONG? Do you know how much time we've wasted looking for her when all we needed to do was look in your bed"
"It's only happened twice Wanda. It's not a big deal. She's not who we need anyway"

"Yeah so how about we all just calm down and not announce to the entire compound that I'm here and I'll just be leaving" I stood up finding my voice having finally spotted my pants and began to move towards them.

Wanda seemed to look from Nat to me and back again quietly looking like she was concentrating on something. Her face suddenly went bright red like she was embarrassed.

"What-?" I began to ask when Nat launched into another rant.
"I've told you a million times to stay out of my head and get out of hers too. It's rude! Ask permission, I'm not going to lie to you about this am I?!"

"Sorry, I just had to be sure she hadn't done it and that your versions matched up?" Wanda said hiding her face behind her hands
"Our versions?" I was so confused
"More like you wanted to see what went down from both sides" Nat was suddenly calm and back to looking smugly at Wanda who really did look mortified.
"I- what- no, that's not what. I mean. I, well..." she just stumbled over her words not really saying anything.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked staring at them both. This was ridiculous. "Am I meant to be running now or can I get back into bed?"
"You're fine little mouse. Sit back down, I'll get us breakfast and coffee"
"She doesn't like coffee" Wanda answered for me, weird I was just about to say that.
"Wanda get out of her head" Nat snapped again pulling on sweatpants.
"My head?" Oh, it finally clicked. If it wasn't bad enough that this woman had walked in on me tied to a bed naked she'd seen through my memories of that first night with Nat. I groaned and felt my ears turn hot pulling the cover over my head. This is so embarrassing. Shut up brain she can hear you. Lalallalalalalalla.

"Sorry. I was just making sure we can trust her" Wanda said as I hid under the duvet.
"Do you think I'd fuck her if we couldn't trust her...actually let's not answer that."

"Listen ladies maybe I should just skip breakfast and head out" I needed to get out of this compound before anything else happened.
"Don't you wanna stay and clear your name?" Nat asked staring at me with those intense eyes, maybe she wants me to stay.
"I thought you were doing that for me?" I poked my head out of my blanket fort and saw Wanda sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Yeah I was" she glanced at Wanda, "but it's easier now that Jazz Hands over here is on side"
"Jazz hands?" Everyone gets a nickname
"Ignore her. She thinks she's so funny with nicknames...it's just because I move my hands a lot with my powers" Wanda explained as Nat waltzed out the door not saying anything else, "Look I'm sorry about last night I didn't know you were in here, I swear i didn't see that much and I'm sorry about reading your mind I just wanted to make sure we're safe...I didn't look that closely..." she was going as red as I felt as she explained herself.

"Don't mention it. It's fine." Hopefully she never brings it up again. "So you gonna help me sort out this false accusation drama to make up for it?" I asked weakly trying to change the subject.
She nodded and smiled. "Of course princess, can't have you on the run forever" she stood up and walked toward the edge of the bed I was sitting on.

Why's she getting so close is she gonna kiss me too?!. I swallowed nervously as she lent over me and grabbed a jacket I hadn't even see Nat put down. "Just grabbing this" she said quietly answering my thoughts as she passed by me.
Wow she smells nice and she's so pretty and...shhh she might hear. If she was listening to my thoughts she didn't show any sign of it.
"See you around" she left without saying anything else. I sat on the bed confused and waited for Nat to come back, praying nobody else chose to visit her room