Mine (mature)

Nat seemed to look down on me for an eternity, her green eyes seeing straight through me. Every insecurity, every fear, every dream laid out before her. I took a shaky breath as she slowly leaned to down to brush my lips with her own.

"You're mine baby and I am yours" she tugged at my lip with her teeth. "You know how I know you're mine?" Her teeth grazed my neck.

I swallowed, I'm sure she could hear my heart beating. Even after all this time the effect she had on me was something else.
"H..how?" I couldn't focus with her mouth attacking my neck.

"Because...I know exactly what you need...what you want..." she pulled my vest off over my head. I felt very naked suddenly, her mouth fell to my chest and her tongue swirled across my nipples making me moan, my back arching of the bed, chasing her mouth. I let my hands run up her thighs, pulling her down onto me, wanting us to be close as possible.
Suddenly, she was gone. I sat up trying to see where she'd gone in the dark, she stood in the middle of my room watching me, smirking.

"What's that look for Romanoff?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing" she bit her lip, she looked nervous for a second and then she started to dance. Slowly and sensually with just the light of the mood highlighting her body. Item by item she removed her clothing, it was heaven and torture all in one. Her muscles rippled as she pulled her clothes off and swayed her hips. I wanted to reach out and grab her but I didn't want the spell to end. She finally removed her bra, I could see how hard her nipples were, I wanted to feel them pressed against me. She beckoned me forward on the bed with a finger so I moved to sit on the edge.

She walked up to me and kissed me softly, her strong hands pushed my thighs apart as she knelt before me. I shivered. I wanted to feel her tongue against my heat.
"Mine" she kissed my thighs. Trailing wet kisses up my inner thighs I found myself squirming but she held me firm. She let out a breath of cool air against my sex and I tried to move closer to her, she let out a low chuckle. It wasn't fair the effect she had on me.
Her tongue found its mark and knelt before me she began to fuck me with her mouth, her tongue flicking over me and making me flinch. I moaned her name. I wish Wanda was here too.

I felt on the edge of an orgasm when she stopped. I whined and pouted at her as she straddled me and pushed me back into the bed. Her mouth crashed hungrily against mine as her fingers slid inside me, I felt myself tighten around her I couldn't control my moans.
"God I love how you taste" she said huskily as she broke away from my mouth and began to travel back down my body. I felt her mouth brush my heat again, and then my thigh and then my stomach. Fuck it felt so good. It was like she had two mouths how is she in two places at once... I ran my hand through her hair pulling her into me when suddenly her mouth was on mine.
My eyes flew open, Wanda was kissing me hard and Nat was between my legs.
"You called princess" she whispered in my ear, Fuck. Her mouth returned to mine as she sucked on my lower lip, her hand squeezing around my throat.
Nat was still between my legs continuing to fuck me, hard. My whole body was shaking. I couldn't control it any longer. The last thing I heard as I crashed into my drunk orgasm was Natasha's voice.
"Mine"

I could hear soft moaning when my brain kicked back into gear. It took a second for me to workout what was going on and for my eyes to open. When they did I was met with the hottest sights.
Wanda was between Nat's legs making her squirm and moan while Nat played with her own nipples. My breath caught in my throat as I watched Wanda fuck Nat. God they're so hot.

Nat's hand suddenly reached out to me pulling me closer so my mouth met hers. I pushed my tongue into hers and we fought for control. I bit her lip hard making her take a sharp breath, I knew I'd be in trouble for that later. I smirked as I began to suck my way down her neck, she was mine and I'd mark her like she marked me. She moaned Wanda's name, I bit her neck a little harder making her say my name breathlessly.
"Come for me Natasha...for us" Wanda's voice came from further down the bed. Nat moaned again as her whole body went tense as she arched up off the bed. I felt her hand tighten around my throat making me breathless again. When she finally relaxed again her mouth found mine and she pulled Wanda up the bed. We cuddled into each other, as Wanda wrapped the duvet around us all. Home.
I rested my head on Nat's chest and intertwined my fingers with Wanda's. Nat played with my hair softly as she kissed my head then Wanda's.

"You two are a bad influence on me" Wanda said quietly.
Nat chuckled, "you love it"
"Uh huh and you love us" I squeezed her hand.
"That I do, even though together you're going to turn me grey prematurely" I heard her kiss Nat. My eyes were heavy but I wanted to lie in that moment and talk to them forever.
"Go to sleep princess....or you'll be a little brat tomorrow" Wanda said as her lips brushed my cheek. You love it when I'm a brat.