Chapter 14

Chance POV

Tuesday 6:50am
Pulling into my parking spot at work I shifted my car into park before getting out with the biggest smile on my face. There's no way Ker will win this little game, because she doesn't like to be sexually frustrated.
No I didn't really 'punish' her really but I liked our games we play and so does she. I was so shocked when we where sitting in her office one day and she suggested we buy some sex toys. So of course we got up and went a store called The Spot Boutique. After buying all types of toys they went back to Kerstin's and played around. Chuckling at the memory from earlier in our relationship I smiled.

On the way from the elevator I greeted a few of my works and proceeded to my office. I want to plan something very special for her for the end of this week. As I made it to my office I pulled out my phone and sent Kerstin a text.

Me
Oh miss lady how I can't wait until you come by today. If that's to much just call me and I'll be there. 😇😝😛😉

MyQueen👑
Mr your not gonna win so get over it😑

Me
Oh yes I am, just think about how it will feel when your spread out over my office desk as I devour your sweet sweet nectar. Mmm I can taste it now! So wet and tight for Daddy😛

MyQueen👑
😱Chance your so nasty! Why are you sitting here sexting go do some work!

Me
⛔️Baby this is only the beginning😉...You have been warned⛔️

All day long I sent her dirty text messages to keep her on edge, and at the end of each message I would say 'I know your busy but just think about it'.

Each text was dirtier than the last; the details were off the charts. Kerstin sent me a crying emoji after my last message. Not even two seconds after I replied I got a message, I was excited but instead of Ker it was a text from my dad; like bruh way to kill the mood! I decided to call him instead of texting him back.

"Yo dad what's up?" I asked.
"Son how ya doing today." He replied.
"I'm good dad. How are you?"
"I'm coo I'm coo. I texted because the Bakers want you boys to do some work." He said smacking on some thing in the back ground.
"Oh coo coo well text me the information so I can send it to Carter."
"Ight. Oh and son?"
"Yeah."
"Kerstin is sexy as hell!"
"Dad!" I yelled.
There was heavy laughter on the other end of the phone before I heard him say "ouch Soph damn", I guess momma heard that. Laughing at my silly father I listen to him and mom fuss playfully.
"Son I gotta go handle some light weight bye!" No he didn't! They better not be! Ewwww! Ewwww! Grabbing my phone I clicked my pictures to look at the pictures I had of Kerstin so I could kill the thoughts of my disgusting parents. As I looked at the photos I remembered I was in the middle of texting before I got interrupted by my dad. What I saw made me super happy!

MyQueen👑
Be there in 15!

I read that text a hundred times I think, before I was interrupted my a beeping sound signaling thatMatt was buzzing me.
"Yeah Matt?" I said already clearing off my desk.
"Sir you have a visitor." He said nervously. Checking my watch I noticed it was 11:35am.
"Who is it?" I asked already knowing who it was.
"Ms. London, Sir." I heard Kerstin tell him to call her Kerstin.
"Okay Matt please bring her in and hold all my calls please."
"Yes Sir."
Not even two minutes later Matt walked in and my sexy queen was behind him. Standing I walk to the door.
"Hi baby," I said taking her hand in mines.
"Hey." She said dryly.
"Thank you Matt that will be all for now." Walking out Matt closed the door. Flipping the lock I turned to Kerstin as a huge smile spread across my face.

"It's nice of you to drop by." I whispered as I leaned in closer to her. Pulling her body against mine I attacked her lips.

Time to show her I wasn't playing with those damn text messages!