Chapter 16

Vote or Die! 😂😩🙊
‼️THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE!‼️

A month later
Monday
"Marie." I yelled as I ran up to her and tackled her in a hug. I missed her l haven't seen her physically since our trip last winter. We FaceTime all the time but that's different from being face to face. After a long day at the office I rushed right to her place to see her.
"Oh my good KerBear look at you! Your glowing! Spill the beans!" She squealed bear hugging me back jumping up and down. I had been here a whole month and I'm just now telling Marie! Some kind of friend I am. I have been so busy with work and fixing all the problems that I didn't have time for anyone including Chance. Every night I prayed and went to bed, there were a few text here and there and I think I FaceTimed him like five times my whole trip. I miss him I must call my man tonight!
"Hello anybody in there?" Marie said tapping on my forehead, bring me from my thoughts.
"What?" I asked lost.
"Well I asked why you were glowing and you zoned out and got a pout on your face then smiled bright about to blind me! I'm supposed to be the bipolar one of the group!" She said laughing.
Slapping her upside the head I smiled and kicked off my shoes before grabbing her hand and dragging her into her living room! It was time for girl chat!
After catching Marie up on the things in my life I listened to her go on about needing a boo thang and how she was bored. She told me about a show she had in a few weeks and I smiled hoping that I would be able to make it so support her. Even if it's only to see her perform then leave right after, I want to try to do something to support India's dreams.

"Are we going out this weekend?" Marie asked giving me puppy dog eyes, knowing I would give in. I gotta plan a girls trip!
"Sure Indi pooh why not?" I said leaning over pushing her forehead back into the sofa. Laughing I quickly moved away from her and went to the kitchen go get some food. As I was walking back into the den I saw her on the phone.
"Who's that?" I whispered munching on Oreos.
"Kenzie." She stated and I roll my eyes. She placed it on speaker and we chatted with the good doctor for a minute before we turned on Netflix.
We where half way through The Walking Dead series when we ran out of snacks. Throwing on our shoes we left dressed in what we had on. I was dressed in black leggings, and one of Chances D.Rose Bulls Jerseys with my red sandals. Marie had on a white and black baseball dress with some over the knee tube socks and her low top Timberlands. We were cute walking out the door we went over to my McLaren P1.
"New addition?" Marie asked as we slid into the car.
"You know it!" I yell excited.
"Horsepower?"
"9-0-3!" I breathe excited again.
"Girl that's to dam much,"she says pulling on her seat belt.
Easing the vehicle out of the drive way I tapped the gas lightly. Pulling into Walmart's parting lot I looked for a spot.
"Yes!" We both said happily.
There was one right at the front. Whipping my precious baby into the spot we climbed out and locked the doors. Only to be swarmed by paparazzi. Great just what I need, I thought mentally.
"Ms. London over here!"
"Kerstin!"
"Hey Miss what's your name!" Some directed to India.
Looking at Marie I gave her a questioning look, nodding her head she said it was fine. Walking up to the group I smiled.
"Hey guys." I said and was meet with a course of different greetings.
"What can I do for you guys? And please one at a time. You." I said pointing to Benny he was the only one I remembered because he was so funny.
"So you do remember lil ole me." He said causing us all to laugh.
"Yes Benny of corse!" I said him my best smile.
"Okay good good. So how is life, and hello Ms. India Edwards good to see you."
Now you see why I picked him. He already knows most of everything about me.
"Life's great just got a new addition to the family I motion to my beautiful car. We just here because we ran out of snacks." I say giggling.
"That's great always good to see a hottie getting out of an fast car." He said causing the group to laugh again.
"Anything to say Ms.Edwards?" He asked politely.
"Not at all Benny just having a girls day." Was Marie's reply then she went back to her phone.
"Okay so if you have any questions you can ask Benny because he is my number one fan and he knows me better than I know my self!" I say all in one breath ready to leaving the flashing lights and the crowd that was slowly growing larger by the second. What celebrities don't go to Walmart? Maybe not...
"Wait Honeybun there is one thing I don't know about!" Dam I was gone make a run for it.
"Yes," I ask slowly turning around slowly and lifting a eyebrow what could he not possibly know?
"I just wanted to ask you personally about this guy you've been seen with around Dallas." That caught me off guard and I turned as red as a cherry.
"See that folks that's a 'Oh I am so in love with that random guy' blush." Benny said in a girly voice causing me to burst out laughing.
"Good one Benny. How about we have lunch to talk about something's just me and you later on. I need to run, the rest of The Walking Dead series isn't gonna watch it's self." I said smiling.
"Okay you know my number and just because these newbies are here doesn't mean you get to smile at them like a lost school girl. She is mine you little naggers isn't that right honeybun?"
"Yes Benny you know I only want you!" I stated dramatically before laughing and waving bye to the group of chattering paparazzi as they bombed Benny with nothing but basic questions, just as I figured.
Looking at Marie she just laughed and handed me her phone showing me a video. It was me talking to them paparazzi with no sound for snapchat, the caption said 'Gee can't even go to Walmart like normal people😅😩'. Laughing at her we headed into Walmart but of course I had to sign a few autographs take a few photos.