Chapter 20

Kerstin POV

Once I woke from the spell the sex God put me in I bathe then got dressed and ready to go to dinner. It was so sweet of King to buy me a brand new outfit. The outfit was bomb. The nude red bottoms, the diamond earrings, clutch and the dress. The goddess look was sexy as hell, it was all so beautiful. Being that I couldn't walk all too well; I made it do what it do for my man and worked the hell out of everything he had given me. Tonight I was a goddess. His goddess. The look on his face was priceless when I came around the corner.

While we were riding in the car he did the strangest thing though. He was playing with my ring finger on my left hand. My heart stopped beating and I was speechless. What was he really doing? I thought looking out the window when he said he was just thinking. I bet he was just thinking. Now he had me thinking. Placing my right hand on my belly I wondered if this was it. I was just about to ask him when we pulled up to the restaurant.
Chance called my name just as I finished eating and I quietly turned thinking that he didn't want any thing when he reached in his front pocket.

Oh my goodness he better not pull out a ring I screamed in my head. When he pull out the long black box I relaxed and took it happy admiring it. It was a beautiful locket. That held our first photo we every took together in it. I read the words and just as I read the words I turned to thank him again when I saw him down on one knee with a ring in his hands. "Will you do me the honor of being my wife Kerstin London?" I knew it! I couldn't stop the tears as I said yes of course after telling him I was gone kill him for this. Glad for the privacy of the restaurant, we finished up our dinner and went to the airport where Kenzie was off back to Dallas. Marie headed home to give us some alone time.

I was going to be his forever.

******

Four days later...

Friday

"Chance!" I screamed.

"Nope wrong name." He said speeding up.

"I don't want to say it!" I say trying to catch him.

"But I like when you say it." He says coming to a stop.

"But it's hotter than camel vagina out here!" I say dropping to the ground.

"What the hell!" He yelled cracking up laughing jogging back to were he had ran past me. Note to self don't gone running with the giant. I had to run twice as hard just to keep up. I felt arms wrap around me when I was suddenly thrown over his shoulder and he jogged back home. "Victory!" I say relaxing on his back.

Stepping in the shower we hurried and got dress because I had a late meeting I had to get to. How did I let him talk me into going for a run on my lunch break again? It's those hazel eyes and dimples I swear.

"Babe let me drive you." Chance asked.

"I'm not letting you drive my baby! He is new!" I yelled pouting at him.

"Babe I'm the best driver I'll go slow I promise." He said taking my keys out my hands.

"Fine, but you don't even know where your going." I said slapping his butt.

"Hey stop that wife, no butt smacking or pouting. Plus I let you drive my baby." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Let's go we don't have time for this if I was an employee I'd be fired. Your such a distraction I'm glad today's my last day here I miss your bed." I rant to him looking up.

"My bed?" He asks me laughing. Walking towards the car behind me with his arms still around my waist.

"Yes! It's perfect; so soft we have to put that brand in all of the rooms of the house." I say sliding into the passenger seat.