Chapter 21

Wrapping his arms around my waist Chance guided me towards the back as we followed Kim. Glancing up at Chance I smile. I can't believe this is really happening. Lord don't let my brothers try to kill my baby!

The first ten minutes of lunch were so intense that I excused myself to go freshen up, just to break the ice. Kim followed me. Chance was checking on me soon after, which I'm guessing showed the boys he was serious; because when Kim and I returned they were all talking and laughing.
"Alright see you two tonight at dinner." Kash said waving goodbye to us.
"Yes with Kerstin favorite parent; mom!" Kevin said smirking.
"Shut up stupid you just bring a crazy friend for mom to hate!" I say back giggling. Yeah we all love our mother, but she just is so extra.
"Speaking of the devil." Kim said as she answered her ring phone.
"Yes ma'am she is coming I promise mom damn." She said rolling her eyes. That's how it went with our mom though never a; hello, how are you dear?
Grabbing Chance's hand I pull him towards the door after a finial goodbye where the paparazzi waited. My brothers saw this and blocked us and Kim as we all made our way to our cars. After jumping in away from hidden eyes I side in and Chance follows. As soon as the door is shut I smile and attack his lips. We agreed on a no sex policy until the wedding so that our wedding night would be special. Even though we hadn't even started planning everything yet. We were ready to just do it and get it over with. Gripping my hips he lifted me into his lap.
"Wasn't I good?" He asked looking down at me.
"Very good they like you." I say kissing him again causing his friend to rise.
"Do you like me Ms.London?" He asks me kissing my neck.
"No sir Mr.Rogers; I don't." I say with a serious face causing his head to snap up.
"I love you..." I say softly placing my hand on his face.
"I'm so in love with you..." I add licking my lips.
"I adore you." I say finally kissing his lips. The kiss was full of emotions I couldn't describe because they were all foreign. So hot and long leaving me breathless. Grabbing the back of his head I moaned when he traveled down my neck with hot kisses.
By the time we pulled up to my condo I was very hot and bothered. Sliding off him I grabbed my phone and sent Kenzie a text let her know I was back in town.
Since I was keeping my condo I decided to just take my clothes, shoes and handbags to Chance's house. Anything else I wanted I would wait until the house was built to come get. Reaching out to Chance he lifted me out of the truck.

"So what's the attire for tonight?" He asked as I looked around my closet for my favorite thot dress that I kept in every color just for my dear mother.
"Something sexy." I say licking my lips.
"Ight."
"Yes, here it is!" I say excitedly.
"Hell no your not wearing that!" Chance says snatching it out my hands. Pouring I narrow my eyes at him.
"But my mom hates that dress!" I say grabbing one of its look a likes. Walking over to me again he takes the dress and tosses it before pushing me up against the giant wall mirror. Damn daddy.
"I said no!" He growled in my ear nipping it with his teeth. Was it bad that it turned me on? Moaning out I leaned my head to the side giving him access to my neck.
"Now since I can't do what I want to you I'll just use my fingers..." He trailed off as his hands got busy lifting my dress.
*****
"Baby wake up!" I hear as I feel the covers being ripped off of me.
"If I have to repeat myself it won't be pretty." He says grabbing my legs flipping me over. How I don't know he did it but it was kind of hot. Smirking up at him I winked and crawled up to him. Wrapping my arms and legs around him I kiss his juicy lips.
"Beautiful we don't have time for this and I really don't want to have a hard on better yet blue balls!" Sliding down I drop to my knees and pull down his boxers.
"Oh fuck Ker baby no! We gone be-" his words were cut short when I took him into my warm mouth. Looking up at him I smiled and handled my business.

"I fucking love yo lil nasty ass!" Chance said as he zipped up my dress. This what one of those rare occasions where he was acting like a little thug; and it was sexy as hell. Smirking I turned and took in his attire. There he stood tall as ever dressed in a black tailor-made Armani suit, no tie with the top button undone, a gold Rolex and his gold pinky ring. Grabbing his hand I led him to the wall mirror so we come take a picture.

"Okay let's go we already thirty mins late and you know I like being on time."
"Youknowiliksbeingontime..." I mock him stick my tongue out at him, with he tried to bite.
"Keep on I'm gone fuck you up lil girl." He threatened as he slapped my butt before grabbing my hand pulling me out the room.
"Let's take the Corvette!" I say excitedly.
"How will the guards fit?" He asks.
"They always follow in the Range Rover when we go out just the two of us. They are that good." I say sliding into the leather seats relaxing as he starts up the car.

As I planed we show up an hour late. Walking up to the door and we walk in and walk to the kitchen Chance behind me texting on his phone. Before I can even make it through the door way I'm wrapped in two strong arms and then someone's lips are on mine. Struggling to get out of this man's arms, just a I push him and he is ripped off of me.
"Why the hell did you just kiss my Wife!" Chance screamed at the guy. Looking up I notice it's Jackson. I'm so gonna kick my mothers ass! Who the hell does shit like this?
"Wife?" My dad says looking up at me through hooded eyes. I couldn't even really be to mad at him he didn't have the heart to say to many things against my mother. Their "love" had made him blind.
"Excuse me who the hell are you to be ruffing up my company?" My mother snaps eyeing Chance.
"I'm Kerstin's HUSBAND." He says looking at me with hurt and anger in his eyes. I was speechless, damnit mom!
"Baby let Jackson go before you break his arms." I sigh walking over to him grabbing his hands.
"Jackson please leave a and stop letting my mother talk you into things I don't like you like that."
"Sorry I didn't know she told me you loved me." He says broken heartedly.
"It's okay I forgive you. Please just go." Rushing off he left and my eyes snapped to my mothers.
"Why would you do something like that!" I scream at her pissed.
"Don't disrespect me you little whore! You need to be married to a working man not a pimp! You probably bought everything he has on. Come in here Married! A worthless thug is what he is! I raised you better than that if you would have married Jackson and not run off we wouldn't be having this problem! Such a stupid girl! This way you should do as I say!" My mother finished mugging me.

As soon as the words left her mouth Chance wrapped his arms around me, looking up there was a silent understanding between us and I closed my eyes. Why couldn't she see I was happy? Why couldn't she see I doing great thing with my life and that I was a huge success? Why did she want me to be with Jackson so bad? What was I missing?

"How dare you say those things to her? After all you have already put her through? Ma'am I mean no disrespect but I won't have you talking to my fiancé that way. No we aren't married yet but we will be soon and I'm not a pimp or a worthless thug as you've stated. I have my own company and I pay for my own things and most of hers now. Not that she makes it easy because its not. Sir no disrespect to you but you need to handle that before she runs off your daughter again. Now I understand why she won't speak of you or even visit you after dating her these past few months. She is a grown woman not a child. Why can't you see how wonderful she has done? Why can't you just be happy for her?" He finishes lifting me into his arms when he notices I'm crying.
"Seriously mom! Why would you do something like that," Kim yelled from somewhere.
"You've got to be kidding me! Seriously? We are leaving!" The boys both shout. Followed by the slamming of the front door.
"Baby it's okay I understand it all now it's okay we are leaving. And we will only return when we get an apology and a explanation to all of this. Lifting my face he kissed my tears away.
"I'm sorry about that guys I don't know what's wrong with her." Kim says walking us out.
"It's not you fault Kim. Thanks for the help."
"Dinner just had to be ruined ugh! What are we gone do with that woman." She rants.
"Please take me home King." I mumble out and he politely cut Kim off rushed to the car.

CHANCE POV
"Icantbelieveshesaidthattome!" Kerstin screamed as soon I slid into the backseat of the Range Rover after handing Jacob the keys. Taking a deep breath I calmed myself before speaking to Kerstin.
"Please don't cry my love." I whispered squeezing her to my chest.
"I'm sorry about what she said but none it is true. Baby a pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear from the injury of the oyster. Your are my pearl. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl. I'm so sorry for everything your mother has put you through. If I could've prevented what happened tonight I would have. You're not alone in this, I'm not going to leave nor abandon you. Even though I can't really fully understand what you are feeling, but I offer you my every thing for you are my Queen."

_____________________

Short but filled with great stuff. I didn't proof read it yet my friend did she said it was good so I updated I will be reading it later. I've been working two jobs so I haven't been writing but here you go MINIONS.

ARAYAIK