Chapter 26

"Ahhhhh," I screamed out as I felt my self explode for the seventh time.
"Yeah let it go baby!" King mumbled.
"No more please!" I gasped dropping to the bed before I passed out.
"I love you Mrs.Rogers." Was the last thing I heard.

Waking up I looked down and found King wiping me clean before putting on my skirt. Sitting up I placed my hand on his cheek before kissing his lips.

"I love you Chance." I say as he puts on my shirt.
"I love you to Mommy." He says kissing me again.
"Are we about to land?"I ask excited to see where he picked for our honeymoon.
"We landed already, I just let you sleep you were a bit wore out." He says as he finished dressing me.
"Oh well, where are we?" I ask hopping to get out destination out of him.
"Not telling you, go see for your self." As soon as the words left his mouth I was up and putting on my sandals.

"No running." He says grabbing my hand as I took off towards the front of the jet to the exit. Bypassing the pilot at the door with a quick thank you, just as I'm about to rush down the stairs I'm lifted into the air.
"I said no running! Your going to hurt yourself and my boy." He says biting my ear as he slowly walked down the steps.
"Oh hush, faster!" I say breathing in while looking around excited. Looking up I notice the palm trees and also the I breath in the fresh salt water air. I know we're on an island somewhere but where?

Walking off the last step King was to the waiting car were we are greeted by our driver.

"Yow! Weh yuh ah seh! Welcum to jamdung!" Spinning my head around I grin up at my husband, "Jamaica!"
"Yes baby for a bit then your next surprise." He says kissing me.
"Wah gwan denk yuh." I reply happily as Chance slides into the backseat. I spent years here in Jamaica after leaving home. I still haven't found a house her though.

"Sooo...." I say as he buckles me in.
"What mommy?" He asks kissing my head.
"What's my next surprise?" I say looking over at him. Leaning in closer he whisper yells in my ear, "DEEZ NUT!"

"I hate you. Omg bahaha!" Pushing his head to the side I laugh and pout because I fell for that.
"I love you too." He says kissing my lips.
"Oh my lawd are we staying here!" I ask excitedly as we pulled into the most beautiful gated private Mansion.
"Hmm for two weeks."
"Yay!" I say smiling up at him.
"Ouch!" I say clenching my side.
"What's wrong, you okay?"
"Yeah, CJ just kicked my ribs." I say rubbing the spot. I defiantly have to get use to him kicking. Leaning over he started taking to CJ.

"Son I know you want to play pro ball but you have to wait until you come out. I can't have you messing up my most prized possession. So relax and go to bed to past your bed time." Slapping the back of his head I giggle a bit.

"Your so stupid. I love you my king."
"I love you my queen and my little prince too."

With that he lifted me out of the car and carried me and his son because obviously he created CJ on his own; into the house. Wiggling down I thank him and set out to explore. When I tell you the house was freaking perfect I meant it.

"Mommy where are you?" I hear over the intercom.
"I'm in the blue room." I respond letting go of the button. There were rooms of every color in this house, an designers dream. I am totally renting this place every time we come here. Not even five minutes later Chance waltzed in with his shirt off.
"How may I assist you Daddy?" I ask blinking up at him flirtatiously.

"You've been exploring for almost three hours and I want to spend time with my wife and my son." Giggling I look at him.
Damn him those green eyes and those freaking dimples. Laaaawd!

"Our son Mr. not just your son and you lost the bet. No twins." I say strutting over to the window to look out.

"Just wait until he is a few months old, I didn't use my twin technique in Mexico." He said spinning me around and winking at me. Giggling I lay my head on his chest.