Chapter 1

Kerstin

A month later.

"Good morning Miss London," Mrs.Smith greeted me. Jasmine Smith has been my secretary since the creation of A Woman's Touch Industries was created. ATW Inc. is a design company I started when I was twenty three. Now at the young age of thirty three my company is worldwide and very successful. AWT consist of Interior, Exterior and Graphic designing, there is also a fashion line.

"Good morning Mrs. Smith, have I got any messages or appointments for today?" I ask fumbling with my purse digging for my cellphone. I could never keep up with it I wouldn't be surprised if I left it at home.

"No messages yet, but you do have an appointment today at twelve thirty. It is with the owner of Kingdom Industries." She replied sipping her coffee.

"Okay thank you, is that all I had for today?" I ask when I finally locate my cellphone.

"Yes ma'am it is, will that be all?" Mrs. Smith asked me standing up from her desk.

"Alright easy day for us then huh. Oh Mrs. Smith could you please get me a cup of tea?" I ask smiling as I walk towards my office.

"We sure do we did good with planning today and sure thing dear," she replied walking off to get my drink before I could reply.

Walking on back into my office I unlocked the door and went inside to start looking for designs to show Latoya for her office. A few hours had passed by and I was trying to work on a few projects, but my mind started wondering. Back to that day last month when I first seen Mr. Chance Rogers at club Exclusive. My best friend MaKenzie had dragged me out the house talking about I needed to loosen up a little. We meet some other girls there and went straight to the dance floor. While we were dancing I felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes and smiled cause there was a fine brother watching. Closing my eyes I kept swaying my body to the beat. Kenzie was dancing with one of the guys from the table named Sage. I asked her to get the guys' name from him, being the angel she is she got it without a problem. I ended up having a great time, I thought of going back but I couldn't ever make myself go.

Since then Mr. Chance Rogers has been on mind and in my dreams. I even googled him! He has mocha caramel skin that looks as soft as baby skin. He has some hazel greenish looking eyes and he was tall with a muscular body frame. Shivering at the memory I stood up to go freshen up. By the time I was done it was a little before noon so I headed down to my limousine.

When I entered the restaurant the hostess greeted me and I told him I had Mr. Rogers waiting on me. He took me upstairs to a private room. That's when I saw him again, he was gazing out the window. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest he was sexy as sexy could get. Would he bring up seeing me at the club? What would he think of me? Oh my god I didn't think this through like I should have. I mentally shook myself and walked over to the window and said "wow it's so beautiful up here."

God you looked even better, I wanted to add but didn't.

"Yes it is beautiful," Chance said looking deep into my eyes the shook written all over his face.

I hadn't expected Mr. Chance Rogers to turn and catch me gazing up at him. He didn't try to hide his shocked expression when he recognized me either. He spoke but I think his response was more directed towards me instead of the view, he had a deep sexy voice that made my breath catch in my throat. When I noticed that we were still gazing into one another's eyes. He did in fact had hazel greenish eyes but more green then anything. Breaking eye contact, I turned my entire body to him he did the same and he turned to me as I stuck out my hand and introduced myself.