Chapter 10

Saturday morning...

I opened my eyes and jumped back falling out the bed. Chance had his face right beside mines looking dead into my eyes. He burst out laughing as I fell to the floor.
"Babe what the hell that's creepy as hell!" I screamed as I landed with a big thud. I tried to stand up but ended up falling right back down because my legs were numb and they gave out. Oh fuck.
"Umm...Chance?" I said as I placed my hands over my face.
"Yes beautiful? Why are you still down there? Get up Queen, you're so dramatic."
"Ah no I am not my legs are numb! So come on over here and get me up, because all of this is your fault anyways," I said pouting.
"Oh did daddy beat it up, hmm?" He said wiggling his eye brows at me as he came around the bed naked as the day he was born and picked me up. Grabbing onto his biceps I squeezed it and licked my lips.
"That's why you can't walk now with your freaky ass." He laughed saying as he walked us into the bathroom and placed me on the sink. After filling and turning on the Jacuzzi tub he came and got me off. Stepping into the water he placed me on my feet and sat down with his hands on my hips, leaving me standing up in front of him.

"And you say I'm the freaky one," I said when he started playing with my booty.
"You just hush now and sit down." He said slapping my butt, before pulling me down.
We were in Chance's bedroom getting dressed when his door bell rung, I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulder saying it maybe UPS and slipped on his pants as he walked out the door. Tossing on one of his college sweatshirt he gave me over my leggings, I followed behind him down stairs I walked towards the kitchen instead of the front door to get started on just breakfast. I was getting out the potato's when I heard a woman's voice greet him and then him say MOM. Oh my goodness! Lifting up the shinny pot I looked at my reflection. I was cute but this isn't how I expected to meet his mother. I mean we were gone to plan a dinner but I guess now would have to work. What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm a gold digger! Oh my, shaking those thoughts out my head I continued with what I was doing. I was bent over looking in the fridge getting veggies to put in my eggs, when they walked into the kitchen.

"Who is that?" I heard his mom try to whisper causing him to laugh. He walked over to where I was and looked down at me causing me to blush.
"Mom this is Kerstin. Baby this is my mom." He said grabbing the things out my hand and placing them on counter.
"Baby?" She asked with and eyebrow raised. See she totally hates me! This made me frown and drop my head.
"Yes mom this is my girlfriend." He said lifting my chin and smiling down proudly at me.
"Girlfriend? Oh my word wait until tell your father! Hello there dear." She said looking shocked like he never introduced her to a girl before. Maybe she didn't have me, I don't know though.
"Hello Mrs.Roger, nice to meet you." I said shyly.
"What are you making baby?" He asked me. "Mom would you like to join us?" He asked her.
"Smothered potato's, sausage, bacon, skillet eggs, butter biscuits and fruit. Now go sit down and visit with your mom." I respond chopping up things for the potato's and eggs.
"Javon I just came to visit you since you haven't been to visit me but now I see why. And Kerstin dear that sounds good but I just ate not to long ago." She said sitting down at the breakfast bar.

By the time I was done with breakfast Chance's mom was getting up to leave.
"Goodbye Kerstin it was nice meeting you," she said walking out the kitchen.
"Goodbye, have a nice day," I said as I turned everything off and I walked behind them to the front door. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder Chance waved bye to his mother as she pulled away.
"Well now the world will know that we're dating since she knows." He said laughing as he kissed my lips softly.
"Don't say that about your mom she is just proud that's all. I'm guessing you never introduced her to any girlfriends?" I said leading the way back to the kitchen.
"Ahhh no I wasn't really the relationship type before I met you." He mumbled quietly.
"Hmm why is that?" I asked. I was glad that I was able to catch his eye, but did I really want to know the answer to that question? Or did I?
"Well I uh..." He started to say before looking away from me then coming back. Honesty we promised to always be honest to one another so I would give him time to think about that before he answered the question.
"Baby."
"..." I said nothing.
"Kerstin look at me," he said in a dominate tone causing my eyes to snap up to his. Taking deep breath he spoke.
"I never felt like anyone was worth the title until I saw you okay. I just knew I had to have you." He said looking into my eyes causing a tear to slip down my right cheek. He has his way with words no lie, making my cry and stuff. Standing on the tip of my toes I kissed him before fixing our plates.
"Queen that was delicious," he said as he pushed his plate back and rubbed his full belly. He had been calling me Queen since I fell out the bed this morning. When I asked him why he called me that he just said it was the only nickname that fit me. So now I have to figure out one for him. He's so sweet and charming I have butterfly's all day long just thinking of him. Smiling at him I nodded and said thanks.
We spent all day being lazy in our comfy cloths watching different shows and a few college basketball and football games. I told him we were going out tonight since he made last night so special for me I want to do something for him . I was now at home getting dressed for this evening when my phone vibrated.