Chapter One

As I ran in to the office, 5 minutes late, Percy ran up to me, looking at me with that look that said and you said you weren't going to be late. I stick my tounge out at him, what did he know? He doesn't have a secret identity he has to keep secret, and he doesn't have super abilities.

Sorry if I'm confusing you, so let's start again.

I'm Sophie Elizabeth Foster, secretly a.k.a. The Moonlark. The Moonlark is a famous singer, and as far as everyone knows, she is a singer with a signature wolf mask, that surfaced a few weeks ago. And has nothing whatsoever to do with Sophie Foster. 

But, another thing about myself is that I have superhuman powers. Well, you might think I'm crazy, but I have the power to fly, and telapathy, the power to read and talk to people with my mind. 

Yup. I know. 

I've never fit in. A few years ago, I learned to control my telapathy, and now I can control it in a way that I don't just hear everyone's thoughts. That has always made me uncomfortable, especially when they think stuff about me that... isn't the kindest.

I've always loved to sing. My debut songs were named Happier, and I'm So Alone:

And in my performances, I used my power to fly to make it look cooler. And now, I was famous as the Moonlark, or the flying Wolf.

Yeah. Then after that, I was world famous.

But, at my school, I'm still the freak.

Anyway, I was at my office, because I had a performance tonight. And, I was 5 minutes late to rehersal.

Percy is like a brother to me - super annoying, but nice at the same time.

He is my manager, stylist, and bodyguard all at the same time, since nobody else knew my secret identity. Or about my superpowers. 

He handed me my outfit, black themed, perfect with my white wolf mask for tonight :

Paired with my white wolf mask, I looked perfect.

Now, I had to make it through rehersal, and then I was on stage.

A/N

416 words!

Yay!

Pretend that all the songs i wrote and the ones coming up are by Sophie, and not whatever songwriter they are by :)

Thanks so much for reading this!

Sorry it was so short...

Let's goooo!

-ShadowMoonlark