Chapter 21

Sophie's POV

I didn't want to go to the sleepover early since I had to practice for my performance in two days.

I started It's Been So long :

It's been 

Oh oh oh

So long 

Oh oh oh...

I flipped through the air, and did my dance moves.

Percy was watching me.

When I'm done, he nods.

"Let's Go to the Vacker's." He says.

I nod and grab my backpack with my stuff.

I go to change and come back out with nothing fancy on, knowing Biana will make me have a makeover anyway....

Percy's simple and wearing a black denim jacket with a white shirt and jeans.

I get on my silver motercycle, with Percy behind me.

I pull up to the giant Vacker Mansion.

Percy knocks on the door, and I'm checking my phone when the door is answered.

It's Tam. I brush past him without a word - without even looking at him. And without looking back.

Everyone is already there, and it looks like the girls have already had makeovers. 

"Hey Keefe." I say when I sit down.

"Missed me so much, huh Foster? You said Hi to me first. That's new!" He says, smirking.

I roll my eyes, then I eye the other girls.

"You guys already had makeovers, so I don't need one..." I say.

"Nope! Girl, we're gonna make you shine like a star!" Biana squeals.

I slowly back up, then fly upward.

"Can't give me one unless you can get me to come down. And that is not happening." I say, smirking.

Everyone tries to get me to come down, and they all fail. 

Even percy.

But then, Tam comes to try.

----------

Tam's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I go up to try to get Sophie to come down.

She rolls her eyes, and turns on her back so she can't see me.

Ouch.

I remember I have the boots that she gave me on.

I tap the tip of the left one, and I start to float upward.

The others gape at me, while Percy just rolls his eyes when he sees the shoes.

"Come on, Soph! We're all waiting for you." I say to her when I get to her level.

She just moves away from me.

I move toher.

She moves away.

This keeps happening, until Sophie finally just get's upright again. She's glaring.

"You won't leave it alone, will you?" She whispers angrily.

Then she goes down, as fast as she would have if she had fallen.

She turns to Biana as I come down. "You want to give me a makeover, right Biana/ Then do it fast. You get 20 minutes at the max." She says, rolling her eyes, and shooting me a glare.

I shrug, and watch her back as she goes into Biana's room.

When they leave, Keefe turns to me with wide eyes.. "Dude, Bangs boy, what did you do to her? She get's so angy and sad whenever she looks at you. What's up?" He says.

I sit down with my head in my hands. "I don't know. She's been acting like that. Either acting like I don't exist, or acting so angy when she sees me. It started today. I don't know what I did. But it hurts." I say.

"Ooh. This started today. That makes sense, actually." He says.

I look up. "What do you mean, Keefe?"

He shrugs. "I told you that she told me yesterday. And again, it's not my secret to tell." 

"Can you at least tell her older brother?" Percy asks, running a hand through his hair. "She's been acting so strange lately, and I'm worried." He says.

"She'll tell you. I don't doubt it." Keefe says.

Then we hear a scream from the girls' room.