Chapter 17

Sophie's POV

As Tam starts to float upward, I get a call.

The caller ID is a number from New York...

"Hello?" I say, gesturing to Tam that I'll be back.

"Is this the Moonlark?" The caller asks.

"Yes! Who is this?" I ask.

"Hello Ms. Moonlark! I am Ms. Calla, the person your manager talked too, and I decided that you can have a performance in any city of your choice on the 25th. Is that alright?" Calla asks.

I brighten. "Yay! Thank you so much. Um, can I have it in San Diego?" I asy, stating the city I'm currently in.

I can literally hear Calla smile. "Alright Ms.Moonlark. If you'll you be ready in three days, we can announce this to the public." She says.

"Sure! I have two songs written, called Memories, and It's Been So Long. I'll sing those. Okay?" I ask.

"Sure! Thank you. I will discuss other things with your manager, Mr. Jackson. Thank You!" She says, and cuts the line. 

I start grinning and jumping up and down. Yaaay!

I turn back to Tam, remembering he's here.

He's up in the sky, getting really good at flying with those boots.

I smile, and meet him up there. "Hey Tam? I'm gonna go sleep, so I think you should come in too." I say.

"Sure. Where should I put these boots?" He asks.

"Keep em. Just tap the tip of the left shoe if you want to float, or if you want them to become normal shoes. Goodnight." I say, then go inside. I don't say much. I remember what Biana had said.

Stay away from Tam.

-----------

Tam's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sophie is avoiding me. 

On purpose. 

And it hurts.

What did I do?  I think. 

She was being all nice, until Biana talked to her. What if Biana said something? No, Biana wouldn't do anything.

I run a hand through my bangs. I go inside, and sleep on the bed Sophie provided me with.

I go to sleep, thinking of only one question.

Where did I mess up?

A/N

Sorry that was so short.

Hope ya don't hate me *yet*

Tata!

-ShadowMoonlark