Chapter 24

Sophie's POV

Biana narrows her eyes. She reaches for my hand, and whispers in my ear. "We need to talk."

I just follow her as she goes into her room. Honestly, I'm super scared.

She closes the door. She runs a hand through her hair, and sits down. She motions for me to as well.

"I'm going to be honest, Sophie. When I met you, I wanted to hate you. You just - seemed perfect. Kind. Caring. Hardworking. I'm - I'm none of those. But, I can't. I just - really want to be your friend as I get to know you. I'll let Tam choose his girl. Don't be mean to be him either - I can't watch him get hurt. But, back to me. Can - can you forgive me?" She says.

I'm. Shocked. To. The. Core.

I open my mind to her mind, and it's pure. All genuine.

I smile, and hug her. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you. And, of course, I forgive you." I say, so so thankful.

She smiles, and gets up. I get up right after her.

"Thank you. Again." I say, then leave the room, smiling.

I get back to the others, who are looking at me expectantly. I smile, and throw out my hands. "The AMAZING Sophie Foster is here to stay!" I yell.

Everyone smiles. I catch Tam's eye and smile.

He smiles back.

----------

We go outside, and Biana's mom comes out. "I'm Della, Fitz and Biana's mom. And you must be the famous Sophie." She says with a smile.

I grin. "I must be." I say.

"I've got  a surprise for all of you - follow me!" She says to us.

I throw a questioning look at Fitz. He shrugs.

She leads us into the backyard, and a few more minutes and we reach a giant platform, with speakers and a white sheat. 

She points to the platform, and says "That's a stage, in case you guys want to dance, or excersize. The sheet you can hang up for a movie, Fitz and Biana know where the projector is. And the speaker coonnects with Biana's phone and this microphone," she says, handing Fitz a black and sparkly mic, "if you guys want to karaoke. Call me if you need anything else! Bye!" She says, and leaves.

Lihn turns around and squeals. "Let's do a karaoke competition!!" She says.

Oh no.