Chapter 3

Putting away my worry for now, I saw a Dex pull up to a huge building. 

"What's that?" I asked,confused. No way that was the school. Maybe Foxfire was behind it?

Dex looked at me strangely. "That... is the school. Why?" He said, confused. I looked at him like he was nuts. "No way that is a school. It's a mansion for a muli-billionare!" I said, still gaping.

You see, the building was all white, sort of like a modern science lab - but much, MUCH bigger. Just imagine the shiniest, most fashionable white modern mansion you can, then multiply it's size by 10. You'll still not get close.

Dex looked t me, understanding drawing in his eyes. He laughed. "That's what I thought too. It's gigantic! But the board of education has lots of money, so this is the result." He said, pointing at the school.

I still couldn't believe it, but I shrugged. "Don't want to be late on my first day Dex. Can you help me to the principals office?" I asked, silently praying he would.

He smiled, dimples showing, "Sure Sophie. And who do you have as homeroom again?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I dunno Dex. That's why I'm going to the principal - to get my schedule!" I snarked. Yeah, yeha don't yell at me for getting snarky, but that's how I get rid of nerves.

He turned red, embarressed. Feeling guilty, I said "Sorry, I get very snarky either when I am super annoyed or when I'm trying to get rid of nevers. This time it was the latter. Sorry." He smiled, and then opened the door to his car. I grabbed my backpack, slung it over my shoulder, and was out of the car in no time. He started to walk, and I had no choice but to follow. 

-----

As I knocked on the principal's door, Dex's phone pinged. He looked at it, "give me a sec, I'll be right back. Have to make a quick call." he said, apologetically. I shrugged and said it's fine. 

Someone from inside clled out "Come In!", in a voice that sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place. 

I walked in, and there was Uncle Leto, my favorite uncle. I froze. "Umm... Uncle Leto? What are you doing here?"

-----

After he explained that he was the principal, I asked for my schedule :

Homeroom - Ms. Oralie

Tech Class - Mrs. Juline

Phsycology - Mr. Tiergin

Lunch/Reccess 

Art - Mr. Terik

Foreign Languages - Ms. Cadence

Gym - Mr. Emery

Theater - Mr. Kenric

Study Hall

Chemistery - Mrs. Galvin

---

A/N

432 words!

I'll try to update as soon as I can!

AND OMG 93 READS?!? THANK U GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!

TYSM!

-ShadowMoonlark