Chapter 33

Tam's POV

/////////////

Something burns through me as I see Sophie looking up at Keefe holding her and Keefe looking down at her.

I fight to keep my feelings away from the surface, and brush my bangs out of my eyes.

Everyone is just... watching them.

I clear my throat.

Sophie jumps and shoots away from him, turning red.

I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, if you two are done with the SoKeefe love-athon, let's go back to truth or dare." Dex says, and Sophie turns even redder then she was before.

Keefe just smirks and goes inside, everyone trailing behind him.

------AFTER AN HOURS WORTH OF MORE TRUTH OR DARES-------

I look around to assess the damage.

Biana's hair is dipped in pink, Lihn looks like a stereo-typical goth girl, Dex's nails are painted purple, there's a hot-pink heart on my cheek, Keefe is wearing a tu-tu, and finally, Fitz's face is covered in makeup.

Oh, and Sophie's sitting with her hands tied to her ankles.

She looks over my head, glancing at the clock.

"Guys, it's 12:30. I need to go to sleep, even if you guys want to stay awake." She says, shaking her head.

"But Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Biana whines.

Sophie rolls her eyes. "No. I need to rest. Now, someone untie my hands so I can change, and SLEEP."

I get out from my corner of shadows, and go up to Sophie.

She sucks in a breath as I untie her hands and ankles.

I look into her face, concerned.

She just stands up.

"And, since SOME of us didn't bring pj's, Tam will give Dex a pair of clothes and Keefe will give one to Fitz. And Lih-" Sophie get's cut of by Lihn.

"I'll give Marella some cute pj's, and you can give Biana some, Sophie." Lihn says.

Sophie's eyes shoot into her eyebrows as Lihn and Marella high-five each other.

Hmmmmm...

------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!!

Anyway, for all the SoTam shippers reading this...

DO NOT FRET.

this story WILL become SoTam, I'm just trying to take it slow since Sophie has literally known these guys for like a month.

And no, she will sadly not end up with Keefe.

If she does somehow date keefe, again,  SOTAM WILL PREVAIL AT THE END.

Anyway, sry for the short chapter - but i'm going to write more (hopefully) today.