Discovery

.....Lila.....

I was actually training with the ninja today. After the incidents at jumaci village sensei had told the ninja to include me in their training more often. I couldn't do much until my sprained ankle had healed so I was just practicing simple defense techniques. While we were training Zane had started going off into his own world and accidentally covers the whole training area in ice. The three other boy had started talking about how Zane was weird but I just kept training until I herd the gong go off. The mail was here! We all ran to the door patiently awaiting our letters and other mail. Jay got a letter from his parents, Kai got some fan mail and Cole and I got a letter from our father along with a package from creatures beasts and beyond. Just then jay decided to speak up about zane never getting mail. I often talked to zane when the others left him alone, he had told me that he was an orphan and had no recollection of his actual family. Whenever I noticed that he looked lonely I offered to play chess with him. Look over at him I noticed that he looked sad and was about to leave the training area. It was his night to cook so I walked over and offered to help him in the kitchen. He had worn a pink apron while cooking this time and I knew the ninja were not going to let him hear the end of it. He most likely wouldn't understand why but it still made me feel bad. We were carrying the food into the dining room, and just as I predicted they all laughed at his appearance. To try and make up for it Cole threw a plate of food in kai's face which then resulted in a food fight. Watching as Zane left the room I felt sad.  " You guys should be nicer to zane. just because you don't understand him or his habits doesn't mean you should judge him like that. If you haven't noticed every time you make fun of him he gets sad and leaves" I scolded. I later went looking for Zane but he had disappeared. the next morning Zane was back at the monastery he told us that he had found lloyds headquarters in the woods so the ninja went to check it out. I of course wasn't allowed to come so I decided to meditate instead. A little while after the ninja had left sensei had come to get me to learn a little history about the serpentine. He had already told me about the different tribes and started teaching me how to play the ancient flute used in the first serpentine war. There was only one left and was the only weapon that could be used against all seven tribes. He then took Nya and I down to the stables. I figured we were going to go help the ninja but leaving the monastery unprotected wasn't the best idea. We took kai's dragon and flew towards what I could vaguely tell was a falling treehouse. Sensei was playing the flute to snap Cole out to the trance he was placed under. The ninja then hopped on the dragon and quickly flew back to the now flaming monastery or what was left of it anyway. Zane then had his dragon shard put the fire out and we started discussing was what was happening. Then Kai started yelling at Zane and blaming him for the fire, Cole and jay soon chimed in with the yelling. They all stoped when wu yelled at them saying this was everyone's fault. I was too caught up in the argument to notice that Zane had in fact left on his dragon. I knew possessing the snakes staff would cause trouble in the end.

Time skip

After the earlier events we we has started traveling to find a new home. I was also trying to get away from the group to look for Zane. But it was pretty difficult to get off a flying dragon without dying. I was really worried about my only male friend. We had set up a makeshift camp among some cliffs sticking out of the vast ocean of sand. After catching some mud newt and started a fir to cook them. We sat and tried to be thankful for what was given to us but it was pretty disgusting. Then everyone started talking about missing zane, when Nya pointed out something over the hill. Looking over to where she pointed I saw Zane. I jumped up from my position on the ground ignoring the dull throb of my ankle as I ran to give Zane a hug. Everyone else soon joined in on the hug when Zane spoke up about food. He lead us to an abandoned ship which you could smell the pleasant aroma of pie wafting from. The others impatiently ran inside to gobble up the food while wu and I stayed bake to talk to zane. I let wu speak first and tuned out their conversation looking up at the darkening sky. I then felt a tap on my shoulder turned to see Zane patiently waiting for me. He was also holding a chunk of ice he made with his Shurikens, he then lifted me up onto his shoulders and place the ice on my ankle. He then carried me inside with the rest of the group.
906 words

AN: Sorry this one is shorter I had less to work with in the second episode.