New kid

.....Lila.....

I was in the bridge with Nya, after jay and his dad got the ship to fly I asked her to teach me how to fly it. I had gotten a hang of the smaller controls but steering was hard for me because of my size. Looking out on the deck I saw that the ninja were finally awake. I left the bridge and went up to my brother to give him a hug. After separating Cole listened intently to Zane talk about his dream. I didn't find it very interesting, it was more the same conversation about the green ninja. They talk about him nonstop. Sensei then walked on deck to begin training. Starting off on our stretches, we copied sensei's movements for the swooping crane. The boys continued to whisper until Zane actually mentioned the green ninja. They all gasped resulting in them getting caught by sensei, he let it pass this time and we come to stretch. The next mover we went to was the pinching crab. I was getting frustrated by the boys whispering, especially Kai. Sensei soon cam over and pulled on Kai's hair. Sensei ended up punishing the four of them for ruining the lesson. They were to train all day or until the figured out his riddle "what is the best way to defeat your enemy?" Sensei ended up dismissing me from training, so I decided to meditate.

Time skip

I was back on deck listening to zanes dream. Mediation got boring after a while. As they gossiped sensei came on deck asking if the fount the answer to his riddle. Kai gave a feeble attempt to which sensei responded "feeble and incorrect... remember what happened to your vehicles when you lost focus. A razor sharp weapon is an extension of a razor sharp mind." The boys all sighed and grudgingly went back to training. This went on for the rest of the day and into the next morning. They ended up waking me up with their training. Grudgingly I went up to the bridge rubbing sleep from my eyes. As I got there the alarm went off. Walking up to Nya I narrowly missed getting trampled by the ninja. Nya then began to explain that Lloyd and a serpentine had taken over darklys boarding school for bad boys. Zane hit The Button, and the boys went to get ready for some action.

Small time skip

We were on deck, the ship was hiding up in the clouds above the school. The ninja were discussing how to infiltrate the school. Then jay spoke up. They were now holding on to the anchor as Nya dropped it straight into the school. I could vaguely see two shapes on the roof of the school but I had no idea what was actually going on. There was now a third figure on the roof. Just then Nya flew the ship down near the roof. She and sensei walked on to the roof, and wu proceeded to yell at the boy. It was the same boy from the junkyard. I never actually put two and two together. He was Lloyd that they kept mentioning. Jay then picked him up and carried him onto the ship. That night sensei read him a bedtime story instead of punishing him. I went to bed after hearing the story. I wanted to thank him for not letting the snake bite me at the junkyard.

The next day

I was abruptly woken up to Lloyd shaking me. Apparently wu had told him to wake me up for a lesson. He then informed me that we were going to prank the ninja and spread rumors. I gout up out of bed  and went with him. The first thing we did was beat all of Kai's high scores on his favorite game. Then we tampered with my brothers soup. I was cautious when we did that he was going to kill me later. We then messed with the sparing bot. The last thing we did was toss Kai's red uniform in with zanes whites. After we were done Lloyd was heading back to his room. I still hadn't thanked him and now was my chance, maybe we could be friends. Grabbing his arm I thanked him for preventing the serpentine from bitting me back at the junkyard. He quickly mumbled a you're welcome and dashed away. The ninja had all woken up at this point so we begun spreading rumors. I stumbled upon Kai first so I told him Cole beat his high score. Lloyd got told Cole jay messed with his soup. Before I walked out of the room Cole shot me a suspicious glance. I then told jay Zane tried to fix the sparing bot. Last was zane we went to get Kai's uniform from zanes whites. After we were done we went and awkwardly stood in the ninjas bathroom. Wu then opened the divider and Lloyd started evil laughing. Looking over at Cole I knew I was done for. I quickly tried to run out of the room before he could get me but I had no luck. I was stuck in coles grasp and the other ninja were trying to go after Lloyd. Sensei stoped them for the most part but Cole was not letting me go anytime soon. Wu then began to explain the lesson and they complained. Then wu mentioned something about misplacing his lesson book and Kai grabbed it from lloyds pocket. Cole then used his free hand to shut the door on Lloyd. Nya then came over the intercom talking about the serpentine. We made our way to the bridge Cole keeping a vice grip on my arm the whole time. Nya then began talking about locating the other two serpentine tombs. After they figured out where the two tombs were sensei told Kia and jay to take the venomari, and Cole and Zane to take the constricti tomb. At this point Cole had let go of my arm but before he left he said " were not done here" sensei then gave Cole the flute in castle they needed it. Nya Lloyd and I were all staying on the ship.

Time skip

I was training out on deck when Lloyd came up to me. He asked what I was doing. I responded and told him I was training. The ship was now over the toxic bogs looking for the ninja. We eventually found them and brought them up to the ship. At dinner they told us what happened. Apparently a Samurai had helped the ninja. Looking over at Kai I noticed he had food on his face and began laughing. None of the others found it funny but I hadn't been around venomized Kai all day. They were also talking about the legend of the great devourer and how they lost the sacred flute. Just then the alarm went off. Running to the bridge the display showed the snakes all gathering in ninjago city. The ninja ran off to take care of the problem and I decided to tag along. Before my brother could protest wu said it would be a good idea for me to help this time. I didn't have a uniform like the others so I just changed into some black clothing and took one of my brothers spare hoods. We then proceeded to jump off the side of the ship. Kai with jay in his air craft. Cole and I in his vehicle, and Zane on his ice bike. Landing in the city we were all amazed by the sights. We couldn't see any snakes above ground so we headed down to the sewers. Constructing a plan we decided to use rumors against them. Kai started it by saying the hipnobri would screw it up. Then jay spoke up about the venomari saying " those buck teeth can bite my rear end" Cole and I added to this by saying " I bet their drinking their own venom". Then Zane said something about the constricti "all that digging mustibe given them dirt for brains". We had successfully created a division between the tribes when scales had spotted us. Cole, jay, Kai and I had all been captured. It was all up to zane. After a little while some snakes shouted "look a pink ninja". Swinging down from a rope Zane kicked pythor and scales off the top of where they stood and cut us free. We then ran down the tunnel trying to escape the mob of snakes. To make our exit quicker Zane froze the tunnels and had us hop on his ice bike. Back on the bounty we finished dinner and Lloyd fixed zanes suit, he also offers Cole a can of nuts which Cole refused. He then went and opened the fridge to be bombarded by a bunch of rubber snakes. What a night
1484 words

AN: this chapter is two episodes. 4 and 5 of season 1