That's One Big Snake

.... lila ....

     we're on a course to the torch fire moutians to destroy the fang blades for good. Nya, kai, and jay are in the dining room gaurding them right now. My brother is off somewhere probably getting air sick, weve been flying through a bad storm and it throws the bounty around pretty bad. I think sensei is off medating and im not sure where lloyd is. Zane is stearing the ship i think, Im curently heading to the training area below deck. When i got to the door i heard muffled speaking.
     "Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" i open the door and see lloyd trying to do spinjitzu.
     "Uh..Thats not quite how that goes" i say, then we both hear laughing.
     "What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." we turn around and see pythor.
     "Pythor! How did you get aboard?" lloyd yells
     "You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" he replies picking up lloyd. i try to sneak back out the door but pythor trips me with his tail. "Your not going anywhere."    
     "crap" i mutter, begining to prop myself back up while pythor ties up lloyd to a punching bag. Once he got lloyd tyied up he came over and grabed my injured wrist pulling me over to some of the other training equipment and tying me up as well.
     "Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey—" lloyd yells before pythor cuts him off by taping his mouth shut, He goes to do the same to be but i bite his hand.
     "ah" he gasped "you bit me!"
     "Yeah well you grabed my injured arm, which you caused might i add. So i think were even" i retort
     "You horrible child," Pythor chastised "Oh well, I wouldn't worry about getting away with my plan. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." he laughs and dissapears shutting the door.
     "Are you ok lloyd?" i look over at him, He nods "we have got to find a way out of here. I dont think i can get untied without making my burn worse." Lloyd noods and starts to wiggle around in his ropes. After a little bit something happens with the ship and lloyd manages to free himself. He runs over to try and help me but i shake my head.
     "You have to warn them first dont worry about me." i say. he nods and runs towards the intercom the tape falling off as he gets there. Then he uses his head to press the button.
     "Pythor's on board!" he shouts. Then he gets back up and comes towards me. "Do you think you can get the ropes untied?"
     "I think so," i reply shifting my shoulders to get the ropes around me off the lower part of my arms. Once i get to the point where i can move my arms i start to untie  the ropes around lloys wrists as fast as i can. "Got it,"
     "Thanks" he replys then goes and unties me "Time to go help the ninja."
     "Yeah," i agree standing up and gently rubbing my bandaged wrist.
     "Is your wrist ok?" lloyd looks over at me,
     "Oh..uh yeah, its just a little sore and itchy. Im fine" i say walking out of the room "Its not important right now come on" i start running to get above deck. Then lloyd runs past me carrying a bo staff.
     "This is my fight with pythor, " he says
     "Our fight lloyd," i point out running after him. once we get above deck lloyd confronts pythor.
     "Where do you think you're going?" he shouts
     "Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?" pythor replies.
     "Uh, cliché?" lloyd says confused. i go to explain but pythor cuts me off.
     "I wouldn't expect a child to understand."
     "Hey," lloyd and i say in unsion
     "I've grown up a lot." lloyd adds, then atacks pythor.
     "Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork. You think you can defeat me?" Pythor mocks
     "I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives." lloyd states as nya flys in with her samurai mech and walks up to pythor. Then lloyd kicks him. "Haha, I hit him. I hit him, guys!"
     "Good job but focus" i say.
     "Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch." pythor announces jumping off the bounty and landing on one of the transformed snake copters.
     "No!" lloyd yells
     "So long, suckers!" pythor exclaims
     "Don't let go!" jay yells from off the bounty
     "You think I don't know that?!" kai protested. i run over to go help them but i dont make it and they fall. Nya manages to catch them with her suit.
     "Oh thank god you guys are ok" i sigh in relif as nya flys back up and lands on the ship setting the others down.
     "Look, there!" jay shouts pointing to the retreting snake copter.
     "Go get our wepons you two, were going to get the ship ready to persue." my brother says to lloyd and i. We then run off to find the breifcase thing that they are stored in.  Once we located it lloyd grabed the handles and started to carry it back out to the deck.
     "I can help you carry that you know," i prodded
     "Ive got it besides youve got that injury" he replies slowly walking away because of how heavy the wepons are. Once we got back on deck lloyd decided to interject himself into the conversation of the ninja.
     "Oh, what about me?" he asks
     "We need someone to stay with the Bounty." kai replies
     "But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face." lloyd protests
     "Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one." kai states
     "Your staying here too sis, you know why" cole says giving me a look.
     "I know, " i sigh
     "Patience, hmm? Ah, the student has become the teacher." sensei remarks
     "What do you say we play a little catch-up?" jay asks
     "It's my favorite game." my brother replies.
     "Ninja, go!" they shout jumping off the bounty and sumoning their respective vehicles. I run over to the edge of the ship to watch them decend. following them in the bounty we watch as they chase pythor on the snakecopter then the tour bus they took over. the venmoari turned the tour bus into a moving fortress that the ninja had some dificulties boarding. after a bit we loose sight of the ninja and the tour bus. So i head into the control room to help lloyd fly the bounty and look for the ninja.
     "lloyd look!" i point out of the window spotting the ninja. they were stranded on the cars from the tour bus, the snakes must have taken the engine car and disconected it. "ive got and idea, let me stear and wen i tell you, drop the anchor"
     "well drop the anchor onto the cars and give the ninja a lift" he states
     "exactly!" i exclaim, taking the healm and start stearing the bounty over to the ninja once i get the bounty where i want it i cue lloyd " drop the anchor now!"
     "Lloyd!" the ninja shout
     "Hook, line, and sinker." he says and i giggle a little
     "To Ouroboros as fast as you can." kai shouts
     "Aye, aye, captain." i shout back, kicking the boosters on and flying us to ouroboros as fast as i can. As im stearing the bounty i begin to feal dizzy so i have lloyd take back over as i sit down at the table. Just as i sit down my vision fades out and i see total darkness, a few seconds later a immage of pythor crashing the front of the tour bus begings to appear. I see pythor get out of the recakge and slither his way to the center of the city and up into the snake sataue placing the four fang blades and then slithering back to the center of the pit.
     "It's working! Awaken, great one! Awaken the insatiable appetite of the beast that will consume all of Ninjago!" pythor cakles
     "What have you done!?" sensei yells as he runs into the immage.
     "Don't you see? Releasing the Great Devourer is the only way to get back at the people of Ninjago for locking my kind underground for all those years. We should have been the ones ruling the surface, not you!" pythor fumed
     "You are playing with a power that cannot be controlled. It will consume everything, even the Serpentine." sensei tried to reason with him
     "Unleash, Great Devourer, and be free to do my bidding, for I have awakened you!" pythopr bellows as the city and statue begin to crumble. then my normal vision began returning as i felt someone shaking my body.
     "Come on, wake up" it was lloyd "We've got to help the ninja."  i groaned and opend my eyes.
     "go ahead of me, ill catch up" i tell him standing up and rubbing my forehead. he nodded and ran out of the room.  I slowly stood up after he left and made my way out of the room. once i was on the deck of the bounty i say lloyd slide down the chain of the anchor to chase after the ninja. I walk over th the chain and brace myself before following after lloyd. we all reach the center of the city and see everything crumbling.
     "What's going on? Who's that creature underground?" kai questions
     "You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja! Go!" sensei says to us not really answering kais question.
     " No, Sensei." kai lamented as the great devourer swallowed sensei and pythor before turning to us. lloyd nya and i made it back before the boy and began firing up the bountys engines.
     We were only on reserve fule and the devourer was gaining on us. Nya told the boys to start trowing things overboard to increase our speed as we did the snake only got biger. As it consumed things it grew in size. Once we made it to Scattered Canyon everything seemed to calm down and we thought we were in the clear. Then the devourer came out infront of us and dove underneath us hitting the bounty with its tail. We had to adandon ship, i jumped with my brother and the others landing in their elemantal vhecils and nya and lloyd fly off in her suit. we watched from a distance as the devourer came up from the sand and ate the ship then going back under the sand heading for the city.
     "Unh, it's gone." cole points out
     "Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." kai breathes releaved
     "There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." zane informs
     "Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect." jay freaked out.
     "And what? Just give up?" my brother says
     "You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" jay exclaimes
      "Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?" kai steps in
      "But he's not here anymore." lloyd adds solemly and i hang my head in sadness with the others.
      "But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now." kai says insperationaly
      "but how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?" zane questions
      "Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome Dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about out Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped." jay adds sarcasticly as he dramaticly flops to the ground.
      "Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big." my brother adds clearly not hearing the sarcasm.
      "Or an idea that's even bigger! Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?" kai exclams seeming to have a plan, i hope this doesn't get us killed.
      "Probably not, but go ahead." jay replies
      "There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way." kai states as he begins to run off.
      "Wha—Where are we going?" jay questions
      "We're going to destroy that snake once and for all." kai states confidently. 
            tiny time skip
      We arive at jay's family junkyard in order to inact our plan.
      "Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet." cole points out. as jay knocks on the door to his parents trailer.
      "Looks like my parents are gone." he sighs
      "Good, better for us." kai states pulling a blueprint out from god knows where. i dont even know how he had time to draw up blueprints concidering we drove here.
      "It's so awesome." jay fanboys admiring the blueprint.
      "Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?" kai asks
       "It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback." zane replies opening a panel in his arm and playing the fluet song.
       "Good. And there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of Creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around." kai states, as the postman comes riding in on his bike whistling.
       "Ugh. What's he doing here?" cole complains, running over to him with kai
       "Aah! You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet." the postman exclaims
       "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now." kai apoligies
       "Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do." the postman replies, pulling out some mail, that jay takes from him.
       "Look, dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way." jay insists
       "Them, too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the "Take Back Ninjago" rally too?" the postman asks, kinda sidely in my opinion.
       "Uh, "Take Back Ninjago" rally?" jay questions. Now is not the tiem for meanial conversation jay.
       "What, you guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately." the postman informs us.
       "Whoa, would you look at that. You guys are inspirational." lloyd adds.
       " Wait a minute, you know what? You guys are right. Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner." the postman decides, as we notice the great devourer aproching form the distance. "I think I'll be leaving now 'cause whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it." he turns to leave and sees the giant snake. "Aah! S-s-snake!" then jumps in a trashcan.
       " Hey! It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go!" kai shouts geting the snakes attention, then they shout their respective elments and form the tornado of creation building the mech from the blueprint. Zane fires on shot of the magic flue sound waves but he mises. They continue to try and fight the snake and manage to get it pined down so zane can get a clear shot once he does it looked like the snake was done for. the devourer managed to get its tal under the sand once more and struck the vheicle from behind stoping the flute sound and breaking off zanes portion of the machine. then the snake fled the scene.
       "Is everybody okay?" my brother asks as they all exit the vhecile
       "Where's Zane?" lloyd questions as he, nya and i walk over.
       "Right here." zane says climbing out of the weckage, half of his faceplate missing.  "That was close."
       " Too close." kai adds
       "Perfect. Now that was a total failure." jay complains
       "Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot." kai points out
       "Oh, great, let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot that'll be, TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AT BECAUSE THE THING IS TOO RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!!!!!!!!" jay yells
        "Are you done?" nya asks him.
        "Yes." jay replies
        "Because things just got worse. Look." she adds
        "It's heading toward Ninjago City." zane says
        "That's where my parents are." jay chimes in
        "So is everybody else." cole points out
        "If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago, there will be no stopping it." kai concludes, so we all make our way to the city as fast as we can.
        when we get to the city the snake had already began attacking, jay had too go save his parents, and the others jumped into the fight too. cole throws the news van at the snake and zane manages to freeze the tail for a few seconds before it breaks free and looks angrier. Then the snake lunges at the boys and lloyd and nya swoop in to help using the samuri suit.
        "Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili." lloyd says, and i snicker.
        "Hey!" my brother responds offended.
        "Get out of there, sis!" kai shouts
        " I can't! I'm stuck!" nya shouts back. Then the dragons fly in rescuing lloyd and nya.
        " Rocky! Our Dragons are back." my brother exclaims
        "It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their True Potential." zane points out
        "Ha! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go! " cole chears, as shard blasts the snake with ice breath. then flame with fire breath, wisp with some elctricity and finaly rocky slams into the devourers jaw knocking the mech out and catching it. Then droping it down some where else to continue baling the devourer that now sat atop a building. After the dragon made a few more stickes the devourer struck it down with its tail.
        "What now?" nya asks, seeing as we are all now in a group again. Lloyd, who is standing next to me then turns arout to look at something and i follow suit.
        "You came back!" lloyd says supprised, it was his father.
        "Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." garmadon demands
        "Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." jay points out
        " I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way." zane informs
        "Give me the weapons." garmadon demands again
        "Kai?" zane questions
        "Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch—" garmadon trys to contnue befor kai cuts him off.
        "Quit your yammering and just do it." kai says tossing  garmadon the sword fo fire. "When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead." the cole and zane have given garmadon their wepons as well, jay being the only one left.
        "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back." jay say handing him the nunchicks of ligting.
        "I'll do my part. You just make sure he stays in one spot." he laughs manicly and runs off.
        "Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot!? How are we supposed to do that?" jay pannics.
        The boys then run to four diffren parts of the city planing to entangel the devourer in the buildings. nya and lloyd stayed on the ground and i ran off to the dragon, getting them up in the air again incase one of the boys needed rescuing. Kai was up first and got the snake to take the bait then he tagteamed cole and i went to pick him up on the dragon. Then cole taged jay who lead the snake up to zane and i picked up cole on the dragon who then took over stearing. Once zane lde the snake to the corect position we swooped in to catch jay and zane. The snake was now stuck curled around a building biting its own tail. Then the sky becomes cloudy and dark, with dark purple energy surrounding the wepons and garamadon as he jumps off the building hitting the snakes weak spot and killing the great devourer. The snake exploeded in a wave of green guts and the sky went back to normal.
        "Ooh, our little ninja." jays mother coos walking up to jay. I then have the dragon land behind the ninja and cole come up to me.
        "Hey, there you are, you big lug." cole says to the dragon petting him "It's good to have you back." i slide off the dragon and cole gives me a hug.
        "I don't see my dad." lloyd points out, and i walk over.
        "He should be around here somewhere." kai says.
        "Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here." zane informs.
        "Then our Golden Weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient?" cole complains
        "Look, his footsteps." nya points out
        "I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon." kai consoles lloyd. and i give him a breif side hug.
        "I know, but that's what I'm afraid of." he says solemly
        "Ah, Sensei Wu!" my brother exclaims and we all look to where he is pointing.
        "Wow!" nya gasps
        "Ha! Would you look at that! He survived!" jay says
        "I can't tell you how glad I am to see you!" sensai smiled and walked past us to pick up his teapot. "The Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." he pours himself a cup and takes a drink. Wasnt that teapot in the devourer with him? Hes probably eating snake guts with his tea. "Ah. Much better. And still hot." ew sensei
        "It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the Golden Weapons." lloyd informs him
        "Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless." sensei replies offering his usal wisdom
        "I couldn't have said it any better myself." jay chimes in
        "Besides, we have what is most important: you." kai adds
        "The pupils have become the masters." sensei remarks
        "Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day?" lloyd asks
        "One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time." sensei replies
        "Uh, but don't worry. We're gonna teach you everything we know." kai says
        "And make sure you're prepared for that fight." jay adds
        "Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." my brother chimes in
        "And ninja will always stand up for what is right." zane  adds
        "Go, ninja. Go!" they shout

        word count 4021