Part of the team

AN: picture at the top is what her uniform looks like.

.....Lila.....

We were sitting at the table eating breakfast. And talking about the best way to defeat a serpentine. Sensei then walked in with a package sitting down at the table. The boys then started discussing the green ninja Lloyd and I gave each other a look of annoyance. Lloyd then got up to ask sensei what was in the box. Watching as he opened it I was several new uniforms including a lavender one. After giving the boys their uniforms Wu got up and walked over to me he then proceeded to speak " I think it's time to add a fifth ninja to our team, you've earned this uniform. " handing me the lavender gi. (Picture up top) as everyone celebrated Lloyd asked if there was anything for him. Sensei then told hi he could have the box. Just then the alarm went off, my first official adventure as a part of the team. Jumping off the side of the ship I landed right in coles vehicle, the others in their respective vehicles. As we landed on the ground everyone was shouting and cheering. Making our way through the crowd we saw that the snakes had already been  dealt with. A girl then explained the story saying the samurai had gotten there first. Then everyone started complaining about the samurai and Sensei appeared out of nowhere saying something about how iron sharpens iron. Then he noticed a Ferris wheel and ran off. I walked away from the ninja because they had started talking about the green ninja again. Who even cares it's not likely to be any of them anyway.

Time skip

I was with Kai on his motorcycle, Lloyd was sitting behind me. We were driving to an arcade in ninjago city to drop Lloyd off before going on patrol. After stopping at the arcade Kai made Lloyd get off then he looked at me and spoke " you too" glaring at him I grudgingly got off the motorcycle. Lloyd then spoke up " come on let us help" chiming in I said " yeah I'm so posed to be a part of the team you can't just leave me out." Lloyd then continued talking " at least leave us at a decent arcade. Kai then sped off leavings in a cloud of smoke. As we turned to go into the arcade we overheard Scales talking to some other serpentine. They were talking about some secret meeting. Lloyd then ran off and came back with two snake disguises. I looked at him silently telling him no but he didn't he the message. He put on the disguise and walked onto the bus. I couldn't let him do this alone so I quickly put on the disguise and followed him. Scales then shouted at us as we got on the bus.  I thought we'd been discovered but he just wanted us to close the door. We got on and sat down in the back of the bus. These snakes were pretty dumb if they couldn't see through these cheap disguises. When we got there we sat up in the bleachers when Pythor started talking " I bring you together to the lost city of Oroboris before the statue of our very own Great Devourer to speak of unity," then the snakes started complaining about the lack of fights and chanting about a slither pit. Pythor got mad and continued his monologue "You want a show, you want to see a fight, I ask for your allegiance but you will not give it so I will take it" he then challenged he four tribe generals fro their staffs and allegiance. After a short while he ended up using the sacred flute against them winning the battle. Then he had all of us bow and Lloyd dropped his maracas. We ended up getting discovered and captured.

Time skip
.....Cole.....

We were sitting at the table discussing how had it was to figure out the samurais identity. I was also worried about where my sister had gotten off to. Kai had told me to pick her and Lloyd up from an arcade but they weren't there. Wu then came in and asked where Lloyd was, I explained what happened and tried to bring jay into it. Wu looked concerned so we set out to search for the both of them. Arriving at the arcade I noticed a security camera pointing right at the store. We then went inside and asked the owner if we could look at the tapes. Huddling around the small desk we eventually found the tape with Lila and Lloyd. It looked like they were going down the alleyway next to the store. We had found a lead. We headed back outside and followed their footprints till they stopped. They had led us to some bus tracks so we followed them all the way out into the desert. We then came up on a city of sorts. Sneaking in we noticed Lloyd and Lila stuck in a cage. Running into the center of the arena we were stoped by a falling cage that landed right on top of us. We'd been caught by the snakes.
A little it later we were led back out to the arena when Pythor announced " you say you wanted a battle and I give you one, I give you ninja vs samurai." The samurai then walked out of one of the sets of doors. Pythor continued talking as we tried to figure out a plan. The samurai then threw a metal disk at us forcing our hand. Then he ran up and swipe at us with his arm. We jumped and flipped over him. As we landed he threw another disk, Kai Zane and I jumped out of the way but jay just ducked. Jay then taunted the samurai saying " ha ha you missed me" the disk then came flying back hitting the back of his head. Regrouping we continued to fight the samurai as he pulled out his katana. Swiping at us left and right. Zane then suggested Tornado of Creation, getting in to our positions we formed the tornado creating a giant slingshot and spiked ball. We then flung the ball at the samurai effectively knocking him down. As we ran to get him Pythor billed a lever making spikes come up from the ground. He then pulled the lever further down and the battle field began to tilt. The samurai then spoke to us as we hung on for our lives. "We must continue to make it appear that we are fighting for real" jay the commented we weren't fighting for real. The samurai then told us to keep up the charade and hang on to his exo-suit. Jumping on him he began to fly off, but there was too much weight on the suit. The samurai open the cockpit and jumped out leaving us behind. We flew off into the desert and not so gracefully landed in the sand. Kai ended up getting separated from us and when he came back he had our weapons.
Back on the Bounty we were interrogating Kai about what happened. And sensei was worried about Lloyd and Lila. I was worried about my little sister, she could handle her self I know but now she has to help Lloyd too and it might end up being too much for her to handle. I hope their all right for now.
1251 words