Bonding

.....Lila.....

I was rudely awoken by sensei banging a loud gong. He had come into my room and told me that I had to participate in today's lesson. He walked out of my room and I quickly got ready for the day and followed him to the ninjas room. He continued to bang on the gong waking up the four sleeping boys. Who then started to complain about not getting enough sleep. Sensei then decided to tell us that we were cleaning instead of training. Then sensei left taking Nya with him leaving us to clean the whole ship. I went with Cole and helped him remove any unwanted junk from the ship. We placed it outside the ship and I made a garage sale sign. I then watched Zane and Kai use their weapons to remove dust an cobwebs. Zane cover each time in ice then Kai melted it. We then moved to the generator room. Cole and Kai were repairing a small electrical panel while jay used his lightning to start up the generator. We then went outside
And unfurled the sail to remove any dust. The boys were going to have jay use spinjutisu to kick up the rest of the dust, but my brother remembered that they were also so posed to be teaching me a thing or to. He convinced the others to let me try. I hadn't actually done spinjutisu yet because of my ankle and was a little worried I wouldn't be able to. My ankle was fully healed now and I was hoping i wouldn't hurt it again. It didn't work the first few tries and was was ready to give up, Cole, Zane, and Kai had gotten a video game console delivers and were setting it up. Jay had decided to stay back in case I need help. Seeing my struggles he walked over to me telling me to try and slow the moves down, instead of trying to go fast the first time. He went through the moves with me slowly and the next thing I know we were spinning. I was actually doing spinjutisu! Moving around the deck we got rid of the rest of the dust just as the others came back. They all cam up and congratulated me with a group hug. Everything was clean so we went to play video games on the new console.

Small time skip

I had stopped playing with the boys a while ago,But stayed in the room to watch. Sensei and Nya had just come through the door when I herd a honking. Jay then spoke up and said it was his parents. Pausing the game we all went out to greet jays parents. As I got outside I noticed that his parents we a lot older than I expected. They had also run into the pile of junk Cole and I set out earlier. I got pulled out of my thought by jays mother pinching my cheeks talking about how cute I was. Jay thankfully pulled her off my before my face got sore. I thanked him just as Nya mentioned jay giving his parents a tour. We walked through the whole ship Edna telling us story's about jay the whole time. Cole and I's favorite was the one about jays first potty time. We had ended up in the bridge and they started taking about the button when jay started ushering his parents home. I had stayed on the ship as they left in hopes of avoiding more cheek pinching. When everyone came back onto the ship we started dinner and talked about how to deal with the serpentine. I was getting tired so I went off to bed. Thankfully Nya and wu had gotten new non lumpy mattresses for everyone.

The next morning
......Jay......

After I woke up this morning I started working on The Button. This morning was getting annoying rather fast everyone except Lila kept dropping hints about visiting parents and keeping promises. I was getting quite tired of it so I decided to speak up telling them I had a lot of stuff to do. Just then ~🌸Nyaaa~ walked walked in and asked if I was going to visit my parents today. In my flustered state I answered "sure am just about to leave." She then told me to tell them she said hi. The guys then looked at me with a glare on their faces and I started making excuses. Just as Nya left the room Lila walked into the room rubbing sleep from her eyes. She probably came in here from some hot water from the coffee machine. She and wu preferred tea Ofer coffee. I made my way outside to the ruins where our dragons were staying. Tugging on wisp's chain I tried to get him up so I could fly to my parents junk yard. When wu cam around the corner holding a large thermometer. He then said the dragons were molting and needed to fly east for a transformation. I knew I was going to have a long walk ahead of me so I hinted at Nya that is would nice to have company. Some how I ended up with the whole group.

.....Lila.....

I somehow wound up waking several miles with the rest of the group. We we're going to visit jays parents which I wasn't too excited about. His parents are nice don't get me wrong but pinching cheeks is annoying and painful. My feet had gotten tired so I managed to convince Cole to put me on his shoulders for the rest of the trip. When we got there jay started freaking out. Saying something about how it was quite and his parents were never quite. I was still sleepy from earlier i never got to make the chance to drink my tea. I pulled my self out of my thoughts, I was intently listening to our surroundings. Something didn't feel right it was like there was a evil force surrounding us. It made me feel weird. Looking over to jay I noticed his parents were tied up in a fridge. I went over to help jay free them while jay asked what happened. As I was untying them I got this weird feeling it was like somethings was telling me I needed to fix them. Fix the balance of their physical bodies. Ignoring the feeling I finished untying them just in time. Venomari had come out of every nook and cranny of the junkyard. The ninja started fighting them while sensei talking to a boy my age. Then Nya and wu got roped into the fight. Wu was using the flute he'd brought along to fight the snakes. Suddenly loud pop rock music started playing from atop one of the junk piles. I looked toward the sound seeing the boy from earlier. To help out the ninja I decided to try and stop the music. Climbing up the junk I snuck up on the boy and what I assumed was the leader snake. When I got to the top I pushed a button on the radio and tried to slide back down the pile. That ended up not working and I was caught by the two headed snake. No one could help me be a they were too preoccupied by the giant metal jay trying to destroy them. Looking over to where the boy stood I her him yell retreat. The snake holding me went to bite me like he did jays parents but the boy stopped him. They then hopped onto a helicopter taking me with them.

Back down on the ground
......Jay......

we were all gather at the entrance of the junkyard when Nya ran up to us yelling " he's getting away with the staff, and Lila!" Man right now would be a great time to have our dragons. Looking over at Cole I noticed his face was that of pure anger. He's probably worried about his sister. Then sensei spoke up about the weapons being vehicles. Concentrating each of us turned our weapons into vehicles. Flying up into the air I went after the helicopter. Overshooting by a little I turned around and flew in a very janky pattern. How in ninjago do I work this thing. Some how I still managed to get the staff but what about Lila?

.....Lila.....

As I watched jay try and fly his new vehicle I looked for an opportunity to escape. When he flew back by the snake let go of me and I jumped praying I landed on jay's vehicle. I had my eyes closed until I felt cold metal under my hands and feet I had made it. Then jay lost concentration and we started free falling. I was panicking we're gonna die, we're so gonna die. Closing my eyes I waited for the impact that never came. Nya a caught us in jay's parents car we were safe. She then pulled up next to the ninja and they all hopped in. Speeding back to the headquarters. I went with Nya and jays parents. She looked over me once to see if they bit me, then handed Ed and Edna the anti venom. Ed then went to help jay fix the button.

Small time skip

We had escaped the snakes but lost their staff. I was sitting in the dining room waiting for Cole to come reprimand me. When he walked in all he did was hug me. I felt my shirt become damp, he was crying. Pulling away from the hug Cole looked at me and said " never do that again" he put me to bed after that.

1616 words