Victory?

.... lila ....
     Waking up on the bounty was just like i rember, Loud. The ninja must have been discussing something in the bridge because that is all i could hear. I groan and get out of bed and change my clothes into something much cleaner. I definitely need to wash my blankes an my clothes now. walking out of my room i bump into lloy and his dad.
     "Hey your awake" lloyd seems happy to have his dad around.
     "Yeah.., do you know what the ninja are talking about? They woke me up." I ask rubbing my eyes.
     "No thats why were headed to the bridge." he replied
     "Oh, yeah that makes sense. Do you...uh..Do you mind if i tag along." i ask catiously. Garmadon my have helped save my life but he still unfourtantly has great devourer venom running through his veins.
     "Yeah why not, come on." He walks past me grabbing my injured arm to drag me along, Wincing as he pulls me. His father walks behind us slowly. When we get to the bridge lloyd let go of my arm. We hear the ninja telling nya and wu what they found out on the mission they went on. I rub my wrist gently as i walk towards my brother.
     "Morning guys," i say
     "Its not morning sis," cole informs me. i look out the window and hes right its completly dark out.
     "I was asleep longer than i thought" i stated
     "you were but right now we have to figure out what were going to do about pythor" my brother says.
     "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade." nya starts talking
     "Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." jay complained. he does that a lot.
     "Hmm." my brother was thinking, he looks like a doofus.
     "Hey." lloyd joins the conversation.
     "Huh?" kai wonders
     "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth." lloyd explains
     "Thats a really good idea lloyd" i compliment him.
     "It's so simple." cole says
     "Huh, why didn't I think of that?" kai adds
      " It can't be that easy." jay comented
      "No one said it would be easy jay" i sassed
      "Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." zane informs them.
      "Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back." Kai grinned
      "Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." garmadon commented.
      "He's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts." sensei agreed
      "Or snakes. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." nya exclaimed. she must have an idea of how they've been travling. The computer does her request and shows no activity for snakes.
      "See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said." kai pointed out.
      "But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface." nya states, the computer processes and new request and a map of tunnles appers in front of us.
      "All the tombs have been interconnected." kai points out
      "To make one massive underground fortress." my brother adds.
      " And all this time, right under our noses." jay huffed anoyed.
      "Or rather, feet." zane corects him.
      "There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there." kai points ot the largest section of tunnles.
      "Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course." Sensei instructs
      "Already on it. We'll be there by sunup." she informs. we all leave the bridge. The ninja heading to bead most likley but i wasnt tired seeing as i had just woken up.
      "Sis, you should go back to bead too" my brother walks up behind me.
      "I'm not really tired anymore." i tell him while gently rub my wrist. it was a little itch since lloyd grabed it.
      "Don't do that it wont heal right if you itch." my brother grabs my non  injured arm. "Lets put some new bandages on then your going to get more sleep no aruing."
      "ok, but no promises i''ll actuly sleep." i say. we go get the supplys to redress my burn then he takes me to my room and has me sit down on my bed. He takes the old bandage off and cleans off my wrist then applys more salve before rewraping it. once hes done i get under the covers.
      "Goodnight sis," he says
      "Goodnight brother" i reply. He leaves shutting the door and i lay down, it wont hurt me to try getting more sleep i guess. I close my eyes and lay still in my bed for a while before i fall back asleep.