That is my Daughter!!

Robert's POV;

I walked to the room where they were keeping Rose.  Just before I open the door to see Rose the nurse stops me.
"Sir I would like to tell you a few things before you go in to  see your daughter" the nurse said.
"Oh ok go ahead" I say. I really hope she doesn't ask any questions on any of her health records.
" Well first of all she has extreme blood lose from some open wounds on her back. Since she lost so much blood she will need and blood transfusion. What type of blood are you and if you have suitable blood are you willing to donate some blood to your daughter?" The nurse asks.
I suck in a deep breath. Why does she have open wounds on her back?
" I am an O negative and I would be more then happy to give Rose my blood. " I say without hesitation. Even though I just met this girl I feel like I am her father. 
The nurse takes me into another room and takes my blood. After she finishes she tells me to wait a little bit so that I don't pass out. While I am waiting my phone goes off. I pick it up and without looking at the caller I answer. 
R= Robert.
D= Damon. (Rose's eldest brother)

R; Hello.
D; Dad why are you at the hospital? Did something go wrong? Are you hurt badly? Do I need to send some of our doctors over?

Oops I forgot that my sons decided that it would be a good idea to put tracking devices in our phones.

R; No Son I am perfectly fine.
D; Soo then why are you at the hospital?
R; Well it is a bit of a long story but I guess I have time.

So I tell him everything that transpired. From meeting Rose to the weird man at the front desk and to the blood transfusion.

D; Oh wow I did not expect that. How old is Rose?
R; I don't know yet I only got to ask her a few questions. But I will ask as soon as she wakes up.
D; Ok dad I will see you when you get home. And say hi to Rose for me.
R; Ok see you bye. 
D; Yeah bye.

Then he ended the call.  By the why the Damon sounded when I spoke of Rose he wanted her to be his sister, he misses her so much. I do also miss my daughter she was our world but I never got to show her how much I love her.

The nurse walked in a few minutes later.
" Hi sir you can fellow me now.  Also while you were waiting I did a DNA test because I was suspicious and I am sorry for that I just did think you sounded confident about being her father" the nurse says.
" Oh I see. " I say. Well I guess then she must of figured out that I am indeed not her father. 
" I am sorry I doubted that you are her father. You have a beautiful daughter Mr.  Black. " the nurse says.
" yes I do... wait ..what my daughter??!?" I ask. As my eyes fill with hope I look at the nurse for confirmation.  She looks weirded out.
" Umm yes Sir"  she says confused.  All I can do it look at her.  She opens a door and then leaves the other way. I walk in the room and see my little Rose sitting on her bed looking straight at me. All I can do is look at Rose with love and adoration.
All I can think of is

That is my daughter!!!

Yay!! He found his daughter!!!!  What do you think???? Thoughts, comments??!??