Dr. Smitt.

Rose's POV;

Once again I was in a big white room with a lot of beeping things and cords. A man in the white coat and white hair came in. I wonder if he dyed his hair to make it match? 

" Hello, Miss Rose my name is Dr. Smitt. I am your family's personal doctor and I have known your whole fam since Damon was a sweet innocent baby." Dr. Smitt said. I widen my eyes Damon was a baby once?? What?? I snap my head toward Damon.

" You were a baby and you didn't tell me?" I ask Damon. I see Damon crack a little smile.

" Of course I was," Damon says looking at me with love and amusement.  I then snapped my head back to Dr. Smitt.

Dr. Smitt;

 Smitt;

" Ok, Rose so let's see that Foot," Dr. Smitt said while gentle grabbing my foot. As soon as he saw my foot he grimaced. 

"Ok Rose here is what I am going to you do. I want you to change into this then we will put you to sleep and then we will help you get better. " Dr. Smitt says while handing me a weird-looking dress. I nodded at him and took the dress, Dr. Smitt left and Luke came over to help me put the dress on. Before I could think about what I was doing my other dress was over my head. Then once I heard gasps I realized what I did. OH NO, They could see my scars. I quickly grabbed the weird dress from Luke and put it on. I slowly looked up to see the same emotion on all of their faces. Angry, sadness, guilt, concern, and heartbreak. I watched as tears started coming down Matt's face. I quickly went to the edge of the bed and embraced him. Then I saw Damon with so much anger.

" WHO?" Damon said dangerously quietly. I lowered my head a told him the truth.

" Mister," I said. I looked up to see they all had confusion on their faces.

" Who the hell is Mister?" Ace and Adem said.

" Mister that is his name," I said in my own confusion. Suddenly all their faces seemed to have an understanding of them.

" Did he make you call him that hun?" Luke asked with sadness. I just look at them in pure confusion. 

" No his name is Mister," I said not understanding anything. They all just nod.  Dad leaves the room saying that he has to talk to Dr. Smitt.

After a while, Dr. Smitt and Daddy come back in. 

And then he shoots me!!! With some needle. I really don't like the hospital I thought before I feel so tired that I literally just fall asleep. 

Before I know it I wake up to bright light. 

" The sun! the sun! Somebody throw away the sun!!!" I say frantically. I hear a bunch of laughing and then the sun finally got thrown into the garbage.  I sighed in relief then opened my eyes fully.

" Daddy!! Brothers!!!!" I say excitedly. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever.

" Rose!!" They all say happily. And then before I know it I am in the middle of a group hug. But then I feel something really hard. What was that? I look down a there is a big cage on my foot.

" Why does my foot have a cage on it? did it do something bad?" I ask in my little voice with confusion. They all laugh!!?? They laugh!!!! This is not a laughing matter. 

" Rose it is not a cage it is a cast and it is going to help your leg heal nicely," Daddy says. 

" Oh " Is all I say not really understanding yet. I also feel bandages on my stomach and back. 

" Are the bandages on my back and stomach going to help too?" I ask. This makes them look sad but they all nod. 

Before I can even blink the twins are on either side of my bed and they have makers in their hands. 

" Do you want to color your cast Rose" They both said in unison. I giggle and nod my head quickly. 

Soon everyone is around my bed and coloring my cast. All of their heads are hovering over my cast that if one of them moved they would bump heads. So I quickly kiss each and every one of their heads. Once I did that they all snapped their heads up thankfully they didn't bump heads and they each gave me giant smiles. I put my arms out wide. 

" I love you all this much," I say trying to stretch my arms out wider than they can go. 

That night was filled with a lot of kisses, hugs, and " I Love You's".

Thoughts????

Please leave comments!!!!

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday.