Brothers!!!!

Rose's POV;

I just stood there in confession you are they?

" What but dad ....how...when??" One of the boys stuttered out.

" Why didn't you tell us?" the other one said. 

All I did was snap my head back a forth between the two of them. 

"Sorry boys I thought your eldest brother would have told you. Anyway Rose these are two of your brothers. The one on the left is Adem and the other one is Ace." Dad said. 

" Oh umm hi " is all I could say still trying to wrap my head around having brothers. 

" Hi? that is all you are going to say?" Adem says then runs toward me and engulfs me into a big bear hug. somehow I didn't even flinch which I was very proud of.  As soon as Adem let me go I was once again engulfed into another hug by Ace.

" We missed you soooooo much little sis." both of them say at the same time.

I giggle that was funny.

" Do that again" I say in between laughing. it just got me so hard, they sound so funny when they said it together. They both looked at each other and grinned then they both engulfed me into a hug and said it again together which made me burst out laughing. I have absolutely no idea why I keep laughing. 

By the time I finished laughing I had tears in my eyes but not the sad ones.  Dad said he will go talk with the other brothers. Adem and Ace brought me to the living room which may I say WOW.

Living Room;

Adem and Ace sat down with me still in Ace's arms. 

" So Rose how was life?" Adem asks me. I hesitant what do I say to that? I don't want to lie. After a bit I decide to only tell them half of my life after all I don't want them to think I was a bad girl like Mister said I am.  

"It was... ok," I say. The twins share a look that says that they are not convinced but they let it slide. They both told me how their life was and how much they missed me and all the ways that they are going to spoil me rotten.  After a while of us talking I hear footsteps running down the stairs.  In the middle of the stairs stood another boy but unlike the twins, he had blond hair. 

" Princess?" The blond boy says as if I would disappear at any moment.  He rushes down the rest of the stairs and comes and engulfs me in a big caring hug. 

"My name is Luke hun and I am going to be your favorite!" Luke said. Once he put me down I ask them a question that has been on my mind since I met them.

" Umm. Why are you all so tall?" I ask I have never met anyone so tall.

"Oh princess it is because we are giants." Ace says. And my eyes open wide what giants??!! 

"Oh wow like bigfoot?" I ask in confession wouldn't they have a lot of hair all around them if they were bigfoot. They all start laughing for some reason. 

"No hun we are not bigfoot, the real reason we are tall is that we eat all our veggies," Luke says like it is a secret.  I made a disgusted face I have only once eat veggies and I absolutely hate them!! The boys start laughing at the face I made. As they were still laughing I heard slow yet powerful steps coming down the stairs, the boys stop laughing and look at the person coming. Once he is in view I look at him with wide eyes, Who is that?? Is he another brother???? He made it down to the first floor and looked at me with an emotionless face. The brothers looked like they expected this and they looked at the ground with sad faces. I looked back at the man and even though he looked like he could care less that I am here, I see something else in his eyes almost like he was going to cry but won't in front of others.  For some reason, I remember him, I remember someone always holding me and not letting me go at all. what was his name?? 

"Matt?" I ask. 

So thoughts???????? 

Please leave comments!!!!!!!

Sorry, I could not update yesterday I had three math tests.