Little tummy.

Rose's POV;

I woke up to a heavyweight across my tummy. Who put an elephant trunk on me? I open my eyes and turn my head toward the source of the weight. And I come face to face with Matt's nose.   Ewww. I wiggle my way out from under his super heavyweight of just his arm. Once I am out I stand on the bed and look down at Matt. I sigh I love my brothers so much already. I get off the bed make my way to a door that I think is the bathroom. I open that door and it looks so cute I love it.

Rose's Bathroom;

I use the bathroom then look at myself in the mirror.  I look so tired and look like a mess. 

" I look disgusting," I say to myself in disgust how could they want me as their sister?

"You did NOT look disgusting Rose you look perfect just how you are!" Matt says looking really upset about me down-talking myself. That is the most I have heard Matt talk.  All I do is lower my head,  Matt picks me up and walks downstairs with me. I just lay my head on his shoulder still feeling a little down, I mean how do I know that they really want me? Once we reach downstairs Matt walks into the kitchen. Matt sets down in between the twins on the kitchen counter. 

"Morning Sis," Adem and Ace say together. I smile up at them and give them a small wave. Luke hands me a plate of pancakes that are in a heart shape.

Rose's Pancakes;

I smile at Luke and say a small thank you

I smile at Luke and say a small thank you. As I am eating my pancakes Damon walks in he looks over at me.

"Good morning Rose, how did you sleep?" Damon asks.

"I slept really good" I answer truthfully with a big smile. I have not slept that well in a really long time. Damon nods then tap Matt on the shoulder and goes to the living room with Matt following. After they leave I look at the twin's plates and my eyes widened.WOW, that is a LOT!!!!

The twins Breakfast; 

They finished their breakfast before I could even say anything about it, I looked back at my plate I managed to stuff one pancake into my tummy but I couldn't get anymore. At that time Damon and Matt walked back in and Luke decided right at that time that it would be perfect to say something about me not eating all my breakfast. 

"Rose why didn't you eat all your food? Did you not like it?" Luke asks in concern.  I lower my head.

"I-I just have an s-small tummy," I say sadly. It wasn't a lie so I was good or so I thought. Damon and Matt both snapped their heads toward me.

"Rose why aren't you eating?" Damon says in a calm voice that sent shivers down my spine while the whole time Matt looks like he is trying to figure me out. 

"I-I just have a really small tummy," I say again quietly. Both of their eyes soften at my voice.

"Ok Rose just eat more later ok?" Damon says. I nod. Then Matt walks over toward me without saying a word and kisses me on the head and then walks out of the house. I looked back at Luke who was watching the whole thing. After everyone left except Luke,

"Well, Ma'am would you like a grand tour of your castle?" Luke asks with a funny voice and a big bow. I giggle and hold my arms out for him to carry me. He picks me up and kisses my head. I love it when they kiss my head I feel so loved. Well to the grand tour!!!!!

Thoughts????????

Please comment!!!!!!!!!