Burning Note.

Rose's Pov;

" And then I run to you and now we are here." I finished telling grandpa about all of my life of course at first I didn't tell him about the abuse but then he got suspicious because every time mister came up I would stutter.

Grandpa had this look in his eyes that showed pure rage. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Are you mad at me grandpa?" I ask with tears in my eyes. Grandpa's face snaps toward me.

"Oh no no hun I am mad I the stupid mean man that you call mister," Grandpa says picking me up. 

"Are you going to give to back to mister?" I asked with fear. Grandpa's grip on me tightens and he shakes his head from side to side.

" No little one I would never do that to you," Grandpa says with a firm voice. 

"Now tell me where are this Alex and Logan? They were the ones that were supposed to watch you weren't they?" grandpa asks. I nod my head not thinking much of it.

"I don't know where they are," I say. Because I really have no idea. Grandpa grunts then while carrying me we walk through the house trying to find Alex and Logan.  

Grandpa put me down while he looked in the backyard I looked in the front yard. 

I gasp then run back to Grandpa.

"GRANDPA!!! GRANDPA!!!" I yell searching for him in the backyard where I was just attacked a little bit ago. 

I see Grandpa quickly come back from the other side of the fence and he looks frantically for where I am. Once he sees me he quickly comes over to ma and picks me up.

"What is it Rose?" he asks looking around for danger. I take a deep breath.

"I found them, I found them!!" I say with excitement. Grandpa seems to relax.

"Where are they, princess?" Grandpa asks. I wiggle out of his grip then once my feet hit the ground I grab grandpa's hand and drag him toward the front yard where the pool is. 

Once we reach the pool place, point toward Alex and Logan who are sleeping on the lounge chairs. I look up at Grandpa and smile.

"See Grandpa they were just sleeping, "I say giggling. Grandpa hums then walks over toward the boys.

"I don't think they were just sleeping little one," Grandpa says quietly well looking at them. I tilt my head in confusion.

"But they look like they are sleeping," I say confused. Grandpa looks at me with a soft smile.

"If they were sleeping hun they would have heard you scream." grandpa says with sadness.

"Then..... what are they doing?" I ask. My eyes widen. "Are they dead?" I ask with tears. 

Grandpa quickly walks over to me and picks me up no hun they just got knocked out." Grandpa says trying to calm me down. I look at Grandpa.

"Then how do you get them to be normal again?" I ask with tears still in my eyes. 

"I will call the doctor then we will get them back to normal, I will also call your father he needs to know about what happened," Grandpa says putting me down.  I walk back to my room I open my door and see that my broken chairs aren't there. Oh, Alex and Logan must have got rid of them they said they would. I walk over to my chair and sit down.

Right when I was just about to start playing tea, I saw a small little note on my tea plate. 

I looked at it in confusion, I don't remember putting this there. 

Right, when I was just about to pick it up I stopped.

Eeewwwww what is that smell????!! 

I cover my nose and stand up and run out the door. 

I was just about to go down the steps when I remembered the note!!

 I ran back into my room and go to pick up the note and just as my fingers touch the note I feel my fingers burn!!!!!! 

I scream really loud!!!!  Giant sobs start coming out of me. 

IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!

The Grandpa's POV;    (Before the note)

"Ok yes thank you, yes please get here as soon as possible. thanks. " I hang up on the family doctor.  I then dial my son's number. 

RING

RING 

RING

G= Grandpa,  R= Robert.

R- Hello Mr. Black speaking.

G- Robert you better get your butt over here by tonight.

R- Oh dad what do you mean? and why are you calling me?

G- Son I decided to visit my only granddaughter and when I arrived there she was screaming with fear and running from her abuser. 

R- WHAT!!!???? what on earth did Alex and Logan not protect her???

G- Robert, her bodyguards were knocked out cold with tranquilizers. I know she needs your comfort. So stop that meeting right now and fly back over here right this instant. 

R- Yes father of course. Tell Rose I will be there in a bit. 

G- Ok goodbye.

I hang up sighing running my hand down my face. I already love my Granddaughter so much and I just want the world for her. I turn around and head toward the stairs. 

Right as I was just about to reach the first step I heard Rose scream. OH NO!!! I ran up the stairs with all my might.

 Please be ok. 

 Please be ok!!!! That is all I could think of.

Thoughts?????

Please leave comments!!!!!!

What do you think of her grandpa?????