Protective.

Rose's POV;

Once we reached home I was still holding on to Matt, I never want to let go. We reached the living room and everybody sat down.

"Rose why did you go off?" Damon asks quietly. I knew he wasn't mad but was still a little upset that I wandered off.

I lower my head when I remember why.

"B-because I s-saw my friends," I say with a sad voice. They all exchange a look of confession.

"Who are your friends Rose?" Luke asks. I look up at them with teary eyes.

"They are my stuffed animals that I found in the garbage," I say looking down again. I see the twins exchange a look.

"Well were your stuffies the ones that were right outside of that man's house?" Adem asks. I nod pitifully remembering them.

"Well, we thought that maybe they were yours so we brought them home." Ace says. I practically jump out of my seat a hug them saying thank you over and over again.

Next thing you know I am cuddled up with my stuffies right next to me and I drift off to sleep.

Matt's POV;

Once, Rose, is asleep Luke, Damon, and I all turn our blazing eyes toward the twins. And by the looks on their faces, they knew it was coming and they were truly sorry for it, but that does not excuse them.

" What on earth were you two thinking?" Damon asks with a quiet voice in order not to wake Rose. The twins lower their heads in shame.

" We were going to order some ice cream for us all and told her to pick a table out while we order." Ace explains quietly in shame.

" And does it take both of you to order?" Luke asks trying to control his anger. it is really hard to anger Luke but this did it.

" No," They both said with so much sadness. But they weren't even done yet, they haven't faced me yet.

"You both are grounded for a month and both of you phones will be taken away for that month. AM I understood?" Damon says with so much authority that it even makes me want to listen.
"This better not happen again!" I say in a low voice that made them look pale.  They both nod frantically promising that it won't happen again.
We all would never hurt her on purpose ever!!  She will never get hurt ever again. We may be overprotective but we love her sooooo much!!!!!!!

Thoughts???????
Please leave comments!!!!!!!!!!!
I did this from my phone so it might not be good also please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes I didn't edit it.