Scary man.

Rose's POV;

It was really dark outside, I really needed some water otherwise might die. I sigh.

"Stupid water," I say as I quietly go down the stairs toward the kitchen water is the reason that I have to go down the scary steps during the night. I make it to the last step and heave a sigh of relief, yay now just get to the kitchen. I look forward and sitting on the couch is... a.... headless person. OH MY GOSH. I was just about to scream when....Oh... wait never mind it was a blanket. man, I am going to die trying to get water. Making my way toward the kitchen wiping the sweat that is on my head.  

YAY I made it. I do a small victory dance as I look for a glass.  After much difficulty and climbing, I finally found a glass. I am accomplishing a lot.  Once I filled the glass up, I stood in the kitchen drinking. 

"Clink"

what was that??

I slowly made my way over to the window in the living room, what was that sound?? With my drink in one hand, I reach out with the other hand to pull back the white curtains. 

I dropped my glass shattering it and scream really loud.  I then ran and hide behind the couch. Before I could even question myself about who that was I heard pounding footsteps running down the hallway and down the stairs. I looked up from behind the couch and saw dad and all my brother holding these metal things. Once they spotted me they all made their way over to me really fast. 

Matt picked me up and held onto me really tight but it didn't hurt. Damon and dad were still looking everywhere. 

" What happened Rose? Why did you scream?" Ace asked all trace of joking has gone and only great concern is present. Big fat tears started coming down my face and I stuffed my face into Matt's shoulder.  The next thing I know Dad is holding me saying sweet things into my ears. After a while, I calm down until there are just sniffles left. 

"Now baby can you tell us what made you scream?" Dad asked in a quiet voice.

"I-It was a-a-a man-n h-he was o-outside a-and was staring through t-the w-window," I say shakily still scared that he was going to take me away from my family. I felt Dad's grip on me tighten and everyone's face turned into angry. All five of the boys ran over to the window and pulled back the curtain, and I think with the amount of force they used to pull the curtain that they might have torn it. Damon heaved a sigh of frustration.

"Well someone was definitely there the bark dust has footprints in it," Damon said while he looked upset. I wiggled down until I was out of Dad's arms then ran over to Damon and held out my arms. Damon picked me up without hesitation. Once I was in his arms he put his face into my neck and just stayed there for a while. Before I can even say anything Luke rushes over to me and takes my foot in his hand. I looked down a sucked in a breath.

" Rose why do you have a nail start up your foot?" Luke asks his voice full of concern and anger. I start shaking. It was bothering me a lot but I didn't want to be a bad girl. Mister says that if you have a wound then you are supposed to take care of it yourself and not bother others. 

"Rose?" Damon said with a warning tone. I tried wiggling out of Damon's grip only for him to tighten his grip. 

"Rose you need to tell us," Dad says while Luke rushes off and comes back with a white box that has a red cross on it. Damon sits down with me on his lap I try to wiggle harder to get out. What if once they figure it out then they won't want me anymore?  Matt comes over a holds my legs so that Luke can get to them. I hear Luke sigh.

" We will have to take her to the hospital because they will have to pull it out and it will hurt her a lot so they will have to put her under," Luke said with sadness. Matt picks me up from Damon's lap and holds me close while I just cry. 

"Does it hurt angel?" Matt asks in a quiet voice. 

" A little," I say really quietly. 

" Why didn't you tell us before? Rose, we could have helped you." Adem asks. 

" Because I-I thought t-that you wouldn't w-want me a-anymore," I say while more tears make it down my cheeks. 

" Of course we would want you Rose even if you have a lot of wounds," Domen says with a really sad voice. 

" Rose we made a promise," Matt says quietly. " Do you remember what the promise was?" 

I nod my head.

" That y-you all will n-never let a-anybody hurt me e-ever," I say quietly.

" Right, and we will keep that promise, Rose." Ace says with a firm voice.

I look up and make eye contact with each one of them.

" I Love you all so much," I say with so much happiness that I think I might as well explode. 

Thoughts????? 

Please leave comments!!!!!!

Who do you think the person in the window was??????

Also thank you to all of you who left comments on the note. I really needed some encouragement.  :)