Home.

Rose's POV;

Daddy was driving the car and he said that it would be a while so I was free to sleep.  I look at my dad. Why couldn't I have stayed with him? Why did I not grow up by his side? Was it because he did not want me before but wants me now? I wonder what the truth is.

"Daddy?" I ask in a small voice. 

I see dad's eyes snap to me from the mirror and then snap back to the road to make sure we don't crash.

" Yes, darling?" dad asks.

" Um, where are we going?" I ask nervously. I hope he is not mad at me for asking a question.

"Oh sorry hun I forgot to tell you we are going home." daddy says.

" Oh, what does your home look like?" I ask. I really want to talk a bunch but I just don't want him to be mad at me.

"Well it is really big and it has a pool." dad says. " I will promise to show you around" dad promises. 

After a bit, I start to nod off, but before I can fall asleep I remember something really important that I forgot.  

My lip starts to wobble But before I can make any noise I quickly cover my mouth. Oh no no no how could I forget?  A small sniffle makes a little sound without me noticing. Dad takes a quick glance back to see what the noise is and then he takes another glance once he sees that I am crying.  Dad then asks me what is wrong in a voice filled with so much concern that makes me start crying hard. Dad pulled over the car and came to my side a opened the door, by then I was full on sobbing. How could I forget? Just How??? 

Dad takes me out of my seat and holds my body to him rocking me softly. 

" Hey hun it is ok." dad says quietly. "Now sweetie can you please tell me what is the matter so I can help?" dad asks. after a while, I calm down slightly just enough to talk.

"I-i-i left m-my friends," I say as the crying starts coming back.  Then I told dad all about my friends and he told me that he would tell someone to get them for me. 

It has been two hours or that is what dad says I have no idea how to tell time.  Finally, we reach a giant gate the has a little keypad that dad presses a code into, and then the gates open wide.

" whoa, it is like a secret passage," I say as we pass through. 

" Yes, hun it is to keep us safe" Dad says as the gates close behind us. But what has me really confused is where on earth is the house? 

All of a sudden we are driving in a tunnel and it is really dark which makes me whimper where did daddy go? 

" Daddy?? " I ask hoping that the monsters didn't eat him.

" Yeah, hun?" dad responds. I heave a sigh of relief.

"Oh, nothing just making sure you are still here," I say back. Then all of a sudden we are in a really big garage and there were soo many different cars and motorcycles. I am pretty sure my mouth was hanging open.

" Well, sweetie welcomes home," Dad says. 

Dad parked the car then unbuckles me and takes my hand a leads me toward an elevator.  Once the elevator stops and opens we step out to face the front of a really big house.

The House;

"Oh my goodness" is all that comes out of my mouth.   Dad crackles and leads me toward the door and opens it. 

Once I step into the house  I am met with two boys that look like they are the same person. What??! they both just stare at me with their jaws hanging down.

"ROSE???!!!!" they both exclaim in surprise, awe, relief, and happiness. 

So what do you think??? 

Sorry, it took so long to get to this part I just like to stretch out my books.

Please leave comments!!!!!!