Chapter 21

Final updated. I am so sorry this took me forever. I did not have any ideas for this book any more but I think I know how to end it. I think this book will be finished soon. Again I am so sorry for not updating in almost a year. But here is a new chapter you guys who love this book and making me want to finished it for you all!!!!!!!!

Dean Pov

I am holding Harry as Tom, Severus, and Draco are looking at the six people. They were talking about what to do.  Dean knows that Tom would probably kill them and I would not mind that. I just want Harry to live a normal life after this. I understood that Tom was a leader of a group that wants to make a change in their world which I agree with. I just wish I could help more. 

Tom came up to me and the look was not good. "I need Harry to go through again. I think three of them are the Golden three but I can't be sure unless Harry does it again. I know this is hard on him. But this will help us protect him," He said with a sad look on him. 

"We will do it again but this will be the last time. He is freaking out too much already. It will take forever for me and Severus to calm him down again," I said looking at him 

"I agree with you. Let's just do this one more time," Tom said and walked away. 

I look at Harry who looks to be young right now. "Harbear how old are you?" I asked. Harry held up three fingers. I looked at Severus who was looking at me.  "Har baby, I need you to be big for me ok. Can you do that?" 

Harry looked at me nodded his head. He closes his eyes and then opens them back up being himself. "What do you want now?" he whispered. 

"Papa wants you to do it agian. But this will be the last time. He just needs to make sure you are right. I will be with you and then after your done, me and daddy will be with you and you can be little again ok baby," I said holding him tight and kissing his forehead. 

"I don't know. I'm tired and hurts to be big now. I also scared and freaking out already De," Harry said looking at him with tears in his eyes. 

"I know baby but we need to do this. After this, I will make sure you do not need to go to any more meetings or anything ok," 

"Fine but I also want more stuff animals and more toys," Harry said looking at me. 

"You have a deal baby," I said kissing him and walking to where the six were. I walked down the line. Harry was good on the first two and they were told to step back. Then the last four Harry hide his face in my neck and the last two he started to cry. I walked away and so did Severus. 

We went to the new quiet room for Harry. I guess Harry had one when he lived with his parents in England and this help him out a lot. I sat on a giant beanbag and held him tight. But Harry looked at Severus and wanted him. It was ok with me. I hand him over and watch Severus try to calm down his little boy. 

"Your a good parent Sev.  Why have you not had more kids with Tom?" I asked. 

"We tried. Draco was a blessing. I know he does not look like us much but I do not know where he gets his blond hair. Plus I have a talent with abuse kids like Harry and the twins. I want to help them out and I love how close they get to you. I need that and I understand that. I was abused two and my father was a muggle. He abuse me a lot and ruin my womb where I could not have kids," Severus said sitting in the rocking chair. 

"I understand that. I came from a rough life too," I said taking out my phone getting a text from Draco and Sam saying who the last four were. "The Golden three was here and another member called Tonks?" 

"I liked her but she put her trust in the wrong person. I but Sirius will be sad to find that his cousin will be killed," Severus said. 

"Daddy?" Fred and George said coming into the room. 

"Yes, my little reds?" Severus said looking at him since Harry was somewhat calm down. 

"Papa sent us up here but we do not want to be by ourselves. Can we stay with you and-,"

"Boys, you don't have to ask. You know that this is different and if you want to spend time with me you can. Go sit at the treehouse and play on your phones and your stuff animals with you," Severus said rocking in the chair. 

Third person Pov

The twins nodded their head and went into the indoor tree house they had in the quiet room. They got their phones and stuff animals and relaxed in there. It was hours before the rest come to the room. Dean was sleep with Harry cuddle to him asleep too. The twins were watching Tv in their tree house and Severus was reading a book watching everyone. 

Tom, Dean, and Sam walked into the room. Severus smiled at them and move to the couch to talk to Tom about what happen. The twins came out to see who was there. They saw Draco went to him and Sam who was on the other giant bean bags.  They all just relaxed as a family would until it was time to eat.