Chapter 7

Dean Pov

I was working on my car when one of my many phones was ringing. I answer it and I got a lend on a hunt and I did not want Harry to be away from me. I have this feeling to protect him and I think I am falling in love with him. As I was talking to one of my dad's old friends Draco came into the work shad.

"Hey, whats are you doing out here," asked Draco who was lighting a stick.

"I'm fixing up baby I'm almost done. Have you seen Harry he's normally out here trying to help." I said looking worried.

"No, I think he is in his room. Were you on the phone? What was the phone call about may I ask," Draco said.

"Dear God your werewolf hearing is insane. Yes, I was on the phone. It was about a job up in Alaska.I'm gonna give it to Bobby so he can pass it on. I don't want to leave Harry and I know Sam would do nothing but bitch at me if I dragged him away from you." I replied with a laugh.

"True, but we can come with you Harry loves studying new monsters and see if he can help them out. I hear there are rare herbs up there he's been looking for new potions," Draco said blowing out a big smoke ring.

"I don't know about taking Harry are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes, I think Harry should get out and see what is out here. He is also stuck in the house and never gets out anymore. I think this will be good for him. Plus he gets to spend time with you," Draco said with a smirk.

"Oh so now you approve of me. Ok if you think it's such a good idea we'll do it. But whose car are we going to take? Because I just finished fixing her I'd love to take her out." I said coming out from finishing fixing the dashboard and patting the hood lovingly.

"Ow, I have always approved of you. You are good with Harry and he is happy with you. I was thinking if we can take both our cars. You can take Harry in your car and me and sam with take my car. If that is ok with you and if you think that will work," Draco said stepping on the stick.

"Sure I'd love to show off my baby to my kitten," I said with a giant grin.I walked inside to look for Harry. I went up to Harry room which his door is shut. This made me extra worried. I knock on his door. He did not answer so I open his door to find him on the bed with the blanket over him carlw in a ball. I walked up to him and sat on the bed next to him.

"Hey, kitten are you ok?" I asked as I pull the blanket down off his face.

"No, I'm really hot and my stomach really hurts," Harry said looking at me with tears running down his face. I pull Harry to me and he molded to my touch. He was really hot and I was getting really worried. I needed to get him to Draco maybe he can help me with Har. I pick Harry up and looked for Draco. I found him in the library reading a book. He looked up when he heard me and Harry came in. He looked at Harry and jump up and walk over to him.

"Get him back in his room now. I will tell you everything that you need to know about us. This is a very serious thing that is going right now," Draco said in a very worried voice. We both rushed up the stairs to Harry room. Draco shut the door and I sat Harry down on the bed but he did not let go of me. Draco help me get Harry off of me and lay him on the bed.

"Dean you need to not freak out on what I am about to tell you about me and Harry ok," Draco said in a soft worried voice.

"Ok," I said looking at him while still sitting on the bed. Harry was to zone out to listen to what Draco is about to tell me.

"Now me and Harry are not only a werewolf and Neko but also wizards," he said and my eyes nearly popped out. He stops and gave me a look that said he wasn't done so I shut my mouth and let him finish.

"So we have mates. I am a dom werewolf and Sam is my sub mate. Every creature as a mate that is dom or a sub. Harry is a sub Neko most nekos are subs so it's not that weird but you are Harry's mate. Harry does not fully understand this because my parents want my brother to keep his innocence and so do I. We came here because Harry is in danger in England. There is an evil person that want Harry to kill my father and brainwash him. So our parents sent us here to protect Harry and to make sure he is safe. But with nekos that have a monthly heat period where that is the best time to mate and get pregnant. Harry is at the time right now because he as meet you and you have been with him for a week now," Draco said and look at me for me to understand and not freak out.

"Wait pregnant! As in kids? Oh no no no. I'd be a horrible dad. Oh, not that I was thinking of doing anything. I promise I'd never take advantage of him like that." I said quickly knowing how I'd react if that sentence had come out reversed.

"Ok, that's good but I know for a fact that Harry does want to have kids one day and everything. He wants to be a "mom" so to say. But right now he is not ready," Draco said with a small smile on his face.

"I'm never gonna be a good dad," I said looking away. I thought about being a father and everything but hunting is in my blood and I do not want my kids to grow up like that. I also do not want Harry to be like that with me. But I am so tough and mean and everything. That is not want makes a good father for kids. I know Harry and everyone else will tell me otherwise but I know deep down I will not. Monster are gonna come after me and I can't do that to Harry or my kids if we have any.  I laid down on the bed next to Harry and pulled him to me. I open the nightstand drew and pulled out a green blinkie and gave it to Harry. I knew this will help him calm down more.