Chapter seventeen

Third-person pov

Severus looks over both Harry and Sam for over two weeks trying to figure out what was wrong with them. They were all ok but their lungs and breathing were the part that worried him the most. So it had to be the smoke that causes this. But it also affected their heart because their heart rate is low. 

Severus was stumped what was wrong and so was the healers of the shapeshifter. But he needed to help his son and son mate. I needed to save them. I sat down next to Harry looking at him since he is worst then Sam. That means that is was for Harry once and Sam. 

Severus run some diagnostic spells on Harry to see what is really going on with him. The spells told him that this is a magic smoke and someone made it with a potion. There was very few potions that could do that. But at the same time had sleeping and weakening potions in it. Also, it had remembering blocking potion in there also. Whitch told Severus that this smoke was meant to take Harry away from them and give to Albus with all of this in his system.

Severus was mad about this. He was mad that he was not there for Harry and that they did this to him. Why do it this way? But he would never know the answer. They do this to his son and to his other son mate. He work right away on a cure for them. He had to make a strong one for Harry and a little bit of a weaker one for Sam. 

After a day of making two potion one for each Harry and Sam. He hopped this would work on both of him. He pour out the potion in two vales and got ready to give them to the boys. He walked over to Sam first because he did not take as much as Harry did. So Severus open his mouth and pour it in there. Then he rub his throw so he would swollow it. Then he did the sam with Harry. 

Then he waited to see what would happen. Both Sam and Harry started to look better but Sam was recoving faster then Harry was. But that was because Sam did not take in as much smoke as Harry did but then again Harry was there main target not Sam. Severus woke up Draco who help him make the potion but fall asleep when it was at the cooking stage. 

Draco woke up and looked at his dad. Severus was smiling at him and with tears in his eyes. "Hey, can you get everyone and tell him to come here. I did my potion is working and Sam might wake up soon but I do not know about Harry but I think in a day or two Harry will be a wake," Severus said. 

Draco smiled and got up and went to get everyone. Severus smiled and went and sat in between both boys making sure everything was ok with them. Sam was showing signs that he would wake up soon maybe in a hour or two. 

Draco found his father and his twin brothers first. The hard part was finding Dean. He check all the places he thought would be but still could not find him. He finally went to his father to see if he know where Dean was. He notice that his father was watching over Dean so he thought he was. Draco went back to his father which was back in the healer tent. 

"Father have you seen Dean any where? I cant seem to find him," Draco said as he sat next to his father. 

"Yes, I have and I will go and get him. Why dont you watch Fred and George for me," Tom said as he kissed both Fred and George heads as he got up and went to look for Dean. 

Tom went into the woods close to the camp. He know Dean be in the woods drinking and also smoking weed. He know Dean blame himself for what happen to Harry and his brother. Tom know this when they first meet Dean. Dean is a type of person who take the blame on himself. No matter what happens to his love ones he feels like it his fault. 

Tom walk to Dean and sat down next to him. Dean looked at me then went back to drink his bottle. He looked beated down and just rough. Tom know he was hitting himself hard about this. 

"Dean, I need to tell you something about Harry and Sam," Tom said looking at him and trying to take the bottle out of his hands. 

"You have to be kidding me about this. They are still in coma by the smoke bomb that stupid hunter did. Harry as gotten worst over the last two weeks since this happen and so has my brother," Dean said taking another drink. 

"What if I say that Harry is doing better and will be wake in a day or two. What if my husband finally found out what was wrong with Harry and Sam and gave them something that is working on fixing them now?" Tom said finally getting the bottle out of Dean hand. 

Dean looked at Tom with a shock face on. Dean did not think he would ever see his brother or mate again. He felt his and Harry bond tweaking as the days went by and know that soon Harry would die and he could not do anything to stop it. He did not know how to help Harry or his brother and since he did not know he just blame himself and started to drink and smoke pot to forget and get pass this all. 

Tom stood up and pulled Dean up as well. Then Tom help Dean walked back to the healer tent. When they got there which was a hour later. Sam was wake and being check by the healers and Severus. Dean saw this and he went to Sam right away and hug him and kissed his forehead and then went to Harry. He was happy to see Harry looking a hundred percent better then last night when he saw him. Dean was happy and he hoped Harry would forgive him for what happen.