Chapter fourteen

Dean Pov

Draco and I just got to the spot where the shapeshifter pack lives. We got out of baby and headed there. I got my silver knife and bullets in my handgun ready to shot and kill if I need too. Draco was calm and relax about all of this like he as down this before and maybe he as. We walked up to them and there was like a little village like tents and a campfire like the Native Americans used to do. I mean they are Native Americans legends that are real so of course, they act like them.

They all looked at us and the women got the kids inside the tents and the men stood up and look at us with their weapons beside them. We both put our hands up showing that we mean no harm to them. 

"We need to talk to your leader about something that has been happening in the town close to you," Draco said. 

"Stay were you are and we will ask our leader," one man said and left to talk to their leader. We both just stood there waiting to see what will happen. This was all new to me and I was trying to keep calm and rethink everything I have done with hunting these monsters. Are they all peaceful but the ones that are outsides? Are the outsiders the one that I have been hunting the bad ones and there were good ones like Sam said. 

Then  I saw the same man that walk to get their leader. He came back with women. "Please come with me and we will answer your questions that you have about our people," the women said. 

Draco and I nodded and follow them to the biggest tent and in the middle of all the other tents. I just hope this all goes well and we learn a lot and they help us out. 

We just left the pack of shapeshifters. We learn a lot about them.  But they know who did all of them and will handle them. They have some people live in town so they know what is going on and see if any outsiders of their tribe or other tribes.

They also told us that our mates are in danger right now and their people have been watching us when we got here and we need to get there fast. The little one is in danger more than the tall one. We both got to baby and drove as fast as we can to get to them. 

I park baby at the in the parking lot were we all were staying and me and Draco run to our room the door was open and there was smoke everywhere. Sam was talking to someone that sounded familiar to me. Draco looked worried and I do not blame him. I got my handgun out and Draco got out his wand. 

Draco went in first then I did after about five seconds I went in. I was looking for Harry. I could see Sam and he was talking to Gordon. I thought he was died. I finally found Harry in the corner of the room holding his head and was in pain. I pick him up and took him out of the room and into baby. I then took him to shapeshifters camp. I felt that would be a good place for Harry. He could calm down and relax. 

I know I felt bad leaving the others but Harry was more important. He was in pain and could not do anything. I needed him to be safe and I know Draco will be happy he is out of there. But we know who is after us now. It's Gordon and I can't believe he is working with the dark lord (Albus). 

We finally made it to the shapeshifter camp and Harry is passed out but I think something is wrong with him. I pick him up and walk into camp. Their leader Sophea came to me. 

"Is everything alright? Is your mate alright?" she asked. 

"No, he is not. Your people were right that our mates were in danger. We got there in time where no one was hurt. But I could feel my mate was in pain and something was affecting him. I needed to get him out of there and way them the danger. I just came here since it was far enough away and no one knows we got here. I just hope my brother and Draco are safe," I said.

"I bet they are. You did the smart thing. Your mate is like your lifeline and you know when you need to do when there are dangers. Now let's get your mate to our doctor's tent," Sophea said and showed us the way. 

Draco Pov

Me and Dean went into the room. I already know Dean was going to get Harry and get out of here. It was the best thing to do. I knew this guy was working with Albus. I could feel his magic all over him and with Harry being very sensitive to Albus' magic. 

I moved in behind the guy that Sammy was talking to. My wand was out and I was going to stupefy him. So we can talk to him later. But then Sam screams and there was a sound like a gunshot. I stupefy the guy and watch him fall and pass out. Then I cleared the gas/smoke out of the room. 

I went to Sam and see where he was hurt. I look at him and saw he was shot in the stomach. I use the some healing spells on him and saw it was a minor area. Nothing too major for Sammy. I heal him and then got his phone and called Dean and tell him that everything is safe now and Sam is hurt and needs help.